Showcase your Ordinal NFT Names!

NameSilo
Watch

Richard John Rejano

Established Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
** Ordinals and inscriptions are going to be easier with reduced time and cost .
** It reducing the inscription cost by 90% !!

1688589466083.jpeg

1688589493985.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
•••
my first ordinal name...couldn't believe when I see this expire last nite with my fave word in it too....

ordinal,ventures,com

•••
Is it just me or has there been no action on ordinal domain sales? othere then the first few reported? ...I've had no offers or sales... and have some great keywords. coms, .io and most .xyz

•••
Is it just me or has there been no action on ordinal domain sales? othere then the first few reported? ...I've had no offers or sales... and have some great keywords. coms, .io and most .xyz
Can you please share to us Or me... Thank you

•••

ods are u won't be selling anything other than com
...same in vr.. or any niche. minus a few lucky lotto sales... that are so few it doesnt even make sense bother renew xyz or io...

but do share your top 3 com plz... u got me curious

•••
...same in vr.. or any niche. minus a few lucky lotto sales... that are so few it doesnt even make sense bother renew xyz or io...

Ordinals being nft/crypto / Web3 related .xyz will def be used...there are several sites on all .com .io & .xyz and I interact with them a few daily ...as I own nfts and ordinals myself....I'm just stating I've seen no other sales reported or interest on names from my end...and so far most operating ordinal sites...seem to have been reg by the EU's themself...

I think the lack of sales are do to the current bear nft market as right now , most NFTs and the market are down hard.

•••
•••

Few examples....

Longtail (Ordinal) .KING
+Trades
+Inscriber
+ many Brandables

Solid Short ( preferred "Ord +" )

+Trades .KING! (singular taken as Discord redirect)
+Miner .KING

+Coin .io .xyz !( .com old company, Chinese page , .io was an early crypto wallet before Ordinals came along
)
+Chain .io
+Block .xyz

(Free+ .xyz)

+trade,trades,trader .xyz

Many more Ord/Ords + .xyz loot ,script, lend, space, metaverse etc.... etc...

Last edited:
•••
Few examples....

Longtail (Ordinal) .KING
+Trades
+Inscriber
+ many Brandables

Solid Short ( preferred "Ord +" )

+Trades .KING! (singular taken as Discord redirect)
+Miner .KING

+Coin .io .xyz !( .com old company, Chinese page , .io was an early crypto wallet before Ordinals came along
)
+Chain .io
+Block .xyz

(Free+ .xyz)

+trade,trades,trader .xyz

Many more Ord/Ords + .xyz loot ,script, lend, space, metaverse etc.... etc...

well lets hope I'm wrong and u are right... ps is ordinal plus keyword better than ordinals plus kw? how about ords..plural..got some?

•••
well lets hope I'm wrong and u are right... ps is ordinal plus keyword better than ordinals plus kw? how about ords..plural..got some?

imo the singular + is stronger and sounds like proper English.

However the plural "ordinals" is not of lesser use or possible value...for example :

OrdinalsWallet.com is Dev and has 104K + Followers on Twitter. The singular and plural were reg the same day it seems. Which Ordinal+ is still for sale.

Yes, I have several Ords plural as well.

The thing here is, there are many options for endusers, and also remembers Ordinals are a sub nichie of NFTs...they are BTC "NFTs" inscribed on the Bitcoin blockchain...so technically a smaller market.

•••
imo the singular + is stronger and sounds like proper English.

However the plural "ordinals" is not of lesser use or possible value...for example :

OrdinalsWallet.com is Dev and has 104K + Followers on Twitter. The singular and plural were reg the same day it seems. Which Ordinal+ is still for sale.

Yes, I have several Ords plural as well.

The thing here is, there are many options for endusers, and also remembers Ordinals are a sub nichie of NFTs...they are BTC "NFTs" inscribed on the Bitcoin blockchain...so technically a smaller market.

agreed. it's just that there is way more usage cases on ordinals than ordinal on google... but I get your point I mean ordinalsnfts just doesnt look so hot.

only 5 ordinal sales on namebio. ordinalnfts at 1xxx included

•••
•••
•••
i haven’t seen a Ordinals sale ( or at least reported ) for months now.
Maybe with the implementation of BRC-69 this is gonna change.
Couple weeks ago Ordinal Protocol introduced Recursive Inscriptions , that is now being used by BRC-69.

I only got 1 ordinal name : Ordinals.rentals ( NFTs.rentals sold for 10k)

Instead , I own 3 Ordinal Recursive names :

RecursiveWallet (.) com
RecursiveNFTs (.) com
Recursive (.) wiki

Let’s see is there will be a new wave thanks to BRC-69

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I think bitcoin ordinals has a bright future along with many tech getting built on bitcoin.

Here are my domain names related to Ordinals.

SaveAsOrdinal.com
Ordi.rent
OrdiFarm.com
OrdinalsGenerator.com
OrdinalsHQ.com
ConvertToOrdinal.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Bitcoin hit 30M inscriptions today !

1694371692546.png

.​

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
OrdinalLottery.com
BTCInscriptionz.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back