Domain Empire

SnapNames sent domain to some sh*tty registrar and now I can't own my domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

golan

GolanMedia.comTop Member
Impact
Long story short, Snapnames sent one of my wins to the dumbest registrar ever, which is called - hold your chairs - AIM HIGH!, INC. DBA GET YER NAME. That's right folks, this name. And the domain panel is on internetnameregistry.com . What a mess.

Now i want to do something with this domain, but i can do literally nothing in their panel - neither set nameservers, nor release for auth code, nothing. Obviously their support is deadly silent.

Tried to google them and search at ICANN site, only found this
NOTICE OF SUSPENSION OF REGISTRAR’S ABILITY TO CREATE NEW REGISTERED NAMES OR INITIATE INBOUND TRANSFERS OF REGISTERED NAMES
https://www.icann.org/uploads/compliance_notice/attachment/897/serad-to-hamm-6jan17.pdf

Obviously i emailed Snapnames immediately. They replied,

We have contacted the registrar and have requested they send you the information required to access & transfer your domain as soon as possible.

Once we receive a response, you will be notified via email.

Three days passed, nothing. Asked Snapnames again. Their reply:
We have reached out to the registrar again and requested an update.

Once we receive a response, you will be notified via email.

We appreciate your patience.

What is my next move? Contacting ICANN? What should i tell them?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you should have some patience. Even if you rush the process, I am not sure that you can transfer it out until the 60 days registrar lock ends.

•••
I think you should have some patience. Even if you rush the process, I am not sure that you can transfer it out until the 60 days registrar lock ends.
60 days passed a long ago. It's just i found time to develop this domain, that's why i discovered all this.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back