IT.COM

Some good ppc programs?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DSL

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For you to advertise your product/site or for you to publish ads?

•••
•••
Originally posted by DSL

for xml search thingys.

:-/ clarify XML, comp language XMB?

•••
•••
Are you looking for xml search feeds from a ppc/pps program?
If that is what you are looking for I know of a few.

•••
findwhat
espotting
searchfeed
ah-ha
revenuepilot

sex.com

•••
Originally posted by doubledee999
findwhat
espotting
searchfeed
ah-ha
revenuepilot
sex.com

pay well?:gl: how many thousand clicks per $

•••
pay well? how many thousand clicks per $

Most pay $.01 to $.10 a click. But the person actually has to make a search for you to get credit for it. Some words pay more and some pay less.

All kinds of companies offer search feeds. Other companies like webanyway (not a direct feed but do offer xml feeds) you can sign up for their program and get an xml feed through them. They pay a percentage of every bid. Well, most feeds do this normally between 50% through 95% (which equals the 1 to 10 cents).

Most have min. payouts of around $50 unless you do the ones that have indirect xml feeds (example webanyway, gofeed, etc) then the min. payout is a lot lower like $5.00).

Hope that makes some sense and sort of answers your question.

•••
Sedo.co.uk is also an option and very easy to set up. I'm getting an average of 0.9 EURO per click with them. Problem being obviously that you lose complete control of the domain. Don't count out adsense either, they can pay VERY well on a per click basis.

•••
I use SearchFeed.com not making major $ but... the amount depends on the traffic you have.

•••
Depending upon placement you can also increase your click through rate, i.e. CSS overflow positioning will let you "float" your ads so that they remain fixed in position regardless of scrolling.

•••
Originally posted by Chris_C
Sedo.co.uk is also an option and very easy to set up. I'm getting an average of 0.9 EURO per click with them. Problem being obviously that you lose complete control of the domain. Don't count out adsense either, they can pay VERY well on a per click basis.

how do u move to sedo from enom...transfer fees????whats CSS? means

•••
sign up at sedo, change the nameservers to ns1.sedoparking.com and ns2.sedoparking.com then add your domains simple as pie :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back