Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TonyTsolakis

Established Member
Impact
In the near future space exploration seems to be more and more relevant, to me at least, with the space station and the mars expeditions, seems to me if .coms are even still relevant then, space domains could be a good investment, kind of like the robot domain craze,
anyhow there is a name on name jet up for auction right now that fits this criteria what do you guys think of the whole space names thing ? would love to know your opinions

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Telling folks space projects take time is like posting Rome wasn't built in a day. Everybody know this.

Repeating it over and over and over... becomes slander when used in the context to condemn the space domain investments of others to '20 years' to 'No Hope'.

BTW, a critical mass are using space travel tech today... in the form of services like GPS satellites... in addition to the fact that space travel is all we Earthlings do.

As I said, we all know Rome wasn't built in a day... the question is do you buy lots anticipating where it will build out, or wait until its built to buy?

Slander? .......no, just well aware it's gonna be a long ride, oh by the way you have failed to mention .space is now accepting trademark applications
~
It is possible that the gtld's may be common by the time the critical mass are using space travel
~
Would i happily own spacetravel.com ? ..... you betcha

•••
It's not slander if it's true
~
Yet you never mentioned .space .. at least i have shown there are other options in this long wait
~
Instead of crapping on about me, why don't you offer some insights on .space .... now you know it exists
~
So far i have posted two names that i have regged and below are some of my other previous comments
~
'spaceforum is a ripper . i will be letting one of my two space domains drop'
'i would happily own satelliteinsurance.com .........they have been in space for years'
'Would i happily own spacetravel.com ? ..... you betcha'
~
I am currently deciding whether to renew spaceinsurancebroker, i am well aware that this will be a viable name one day, but as with pretty much all of these names the questions is "do i want to wait another ten years?'
~
I also own spaceinsurance in my cctld but i am realistic

Last edited:
•••
It may very well be true, and I think everybody knows most domains aren't going anywhere.

But repeatedly saying so in a New Trend thread is like repeatedly taking over the mic to announce 'most businesses fail' at someone's business opening reception.

And, being the guy in the crowd who says... 'C'mon, dude...' - is not 'crapping on you'.

Moving on...

.aero beats .space as .space is an 'open canvas' so its not targeting aerospace.

•••
I'll stick with .space for space .....(call me crazy)

•••
You might be crazy thinking outer space will beat Storage and Real estate in branding .space.

•••
Well the name of this thread is called space domains .........ummmm

•••
I'm a more than a fan of space domains... and some in the space industry will likely have a presence in .space...

But I think domains like ... Office.space and Storage.space will 'own the .space'.

•••
Consider the next round of Gtld's may offer a .storage

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I picked up these a a few months ago for my Holo & Vr Portfolios

HoloSpaceman.com
HoloSpaceStation.com
VrSpaceman.com

•••
My stab at satellites. In .com: BuySatellites, RentSatellites, LeaseSatellites. Don't know about the rent and lease ones. Any thoughts?

•••
•••
marsbases.com have it for offers on my marketplace thread.

•••
The 'Space Tourism' business takes flight next year with SpaceX sending two tourist around the moon.
dragoncrew.8k.jpg

•••
•••
•••
I have trappist-1system.com this is the newly discovered system with many exoplanets, make me *any* offer!:alien::alien::alien::alien:

•••
Huge Space Buzz week; it began with SpaceX tourism, and Amazon's Blue Origin rocket announcing its Moon plans, then Bigelow Aerospace, and ends with a 'Trump Lunar Gold Rush' article.

(I can see a Trump Lunar Hotel... Mooning Planet Earth).

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back