IT.COM

discuss Suggestion to Brandable Marketplaces

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello guys.
I suggest the Brandable Marketplaces such as BB, BP, SH .... to allow the sellers to remove their names in any time without waiting 30 days, if they pay a small percentage of the listing price (%10) for example.
Do you think this suggestion will be useful?
Thanks for all.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You mean I should pay 10 percent of my unsold name? For what pls?

•••
You mean I should pay 10 percent of my unsold name? For what pls?
For if you already sold it in other marketplaces such as Sedo, Afternic .... etc

•••
Or direct inbound sale.

Last edited:
•••
You aren’t supposed to list your names anywhere else once you have committed to list your names at a marketplace so you are allready breaking the rules.

SH only needs a one week notice currently but 30 days is not objectionable. Sounds like you are trying to screw the marketplace and keep a commission. And no we should not have to pay to remove that is just silly.

If you want to sell elsewhere just wait the designated time for removal. Easy.

Last edited:
•••
It would be much better if they just didn't have an exclusivity policy. Seems very counter productive.

•••
It would be much better if they just didn't have an exclusivity policy. Seems very counter productive.
It will increase the chance of selling domains, and the benefit will be for both : the seller & the brandable marketplace.

•••
It will increase the chance of selling domains, and the benefit will be for both : the seller & the brandable marketplace.
It's a silly rule in general. How many names are not listed with these marketplaces because the owner is pushed away by the exclusivity rule. I'm also pretty sure nobody is checking that the whole inventory isn't for sale elsewhere its just not feasible. I used to list my names at BB and everywhere else and never had any warnings etc and wouldn't bother with the 30 day notice. What can they do?

Last edited:
•••
I have received today $350 direct offer for one of my brandble domain names listed at BP
It is Ok for me to sell for that amount even for $250 but it is not possible, for that my suggestion may help.

Last edited:
•••
Tell them to go make a reasonable offer on Brandpa. If you are looking to sell names for $350 you don’t need a brandable market. Or give your 30 day notice first.

•••
Tell them to go make a reasonable offer on Brandpa. If you are looking to sell names for $350 you don’t need a brandable market. Or give your 30 day notice first.
I am sorry, it is @BB
I think they also need to add an option to the seller, that he can decrease the price for example to 25%-35% of listing price, that's will increase the sales for both (seller & marketplace).

•••
Yes make offer option is very helpful IMO. Leaves that door open if you just want to liquidate at lower price. I think everyone should have make offer or allow us to lower the price at free will.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back