Dynadot

Tdnam bs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
TDNAM has been nothing but a disappointment. I have contacted customer care/ there support team several times today however I'm writing as my problem is not resolved and I'm prepared to transfer all my domains out of godady.

I sold my domain a few days ago. I Finlay called godaddy today after getting a threatening letter from my buyer sent to my email on file with my whois (wasn't this one). The customer care talked to TDNAM (apparently) and a few min latter I finaly got instructions. I feel that if I didn't make the extra effort to make the call I would not of gotten this for a few more days.

They advised me to transfer it to xxxxx customer number godaddy's holding account I did that. About 20 min latter I saw the site was sent over to him. I have since asked when am I going to get my money and I have been told 20 days.

First off let me say I work in sales I deal with paypal and claims/chargebacks daily for one of the leading technology companies. I thought the hole point of using TNDAM was to have an escrow. How can releasing my domain before payments have cleared to the buyer be safe from him filing a chargeback?And how can you get my domain back if he/she does? If he/she payment cleared then why can't I just have my money?
Seriously help please?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back