Domain Empire

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Yes I thought about not replying but it was too funny...also I have an idea of who might have done that. I will find out.
Good luck - pretty easy to hide with a gmail address though. Replying - fun, but just feeds the trolls, like replying to a spammer. This person wanted a reaction out of you, they got a reply AND a thread.

I think the best way to end an argument is to present data - lol https://www.namepros.com/threads/rebranding-on-a-new-domain.866120/#post-4915296
(which in this case, flies in the face of one of the favorite domainer sales pitches. Don't get me wrong - I love good generic domains - they bring built-in credibility to a brand, among other things, but they're NOT a replacement for search traffic or any other traffic stream no matter how many "exact searches" the term gets.)

•••
•••
Air Zimbabwe flight... ready for take off,

•••
How the hell can a shoot the shit thread be wrong thread for anything.

•••
I support gay marriage. I believe they have a right to be as miserable as the rest of us.
― Kinky Friedman

( I've always loved this quote. :P )
Friedman is a funny guy.

•••
Air Zimbabwe flight... ready for take off,
Funny $hit, I loved the part about not being able to show the in-flight movie because they forgot to record it last night! :D

•••
Yeah kind of like couldn't smoke a join this morning forgot to roll it.

•••
•••
I sure miss the traffic from Stumbleupon, guess there is a limit to how many posts from the same blog..but Pinterest been slowly making up for it! Getting good at the Social Media Marketing part of SEO...now too bad I can't sell any domain lol
And that folks is a classic "shooting the shit" briguy style

•••
I sure miss the traffic from Stumbleupon, guess there is a limit to how many posts from the same blog..but Pinterest been slowly making up for it! Getting good at the Social Media Marketing part of SEO...now too bad I can't sell any domain lol
And that folks is a classic "shooting the shit" briguy style

I am studying that right now and I'd be happy to learn something from you if you are happy sharing.

As a nice morning start I will post a video that made it in my TOP 5 videos ever...make sure you watch it guys!!!

•••
I am studying that right now and I'd be happy to learn something from you if you are happy sharing.

As a nice morning start I will post a video that made it in my TOP 5 videos ever...make sure you watch it guys!!!

well...most traffic from Pinterest, Stumbleupon (not 2000+ a day anymore), Google+ and a few others are from my images (posted a few on your thread) ..

Since I mainly deal with Pinterest (Facebook and Google+ automatically get my updated postings) I follow those have a lot of related "pins" (Pinterest)...Pinterest boards do rank (title important) in "google images" .."quotes and recipes" are popular there!

Not much help in selling domains but getting to my sites is what counts..

•••
well...most traffic from Pinterest, Stumbleupon (not 2000+ a day anymore), Google+ and a few others are from my images (posted a few on your thread) ..

Since I mainly deal with Pinterest (Facebook and Google+ autmotically get my updated postings) I follow those have a lot of related "pins" (Pinterest)...Pinterest boards do rank (title important) in "google images" .."quotes and recipes" are popular there!

Not much help in selling domains but getting to my sites is what counts..

Do you mind sharing ( via PM or skype if you don't want to do it here ) some of your sites and what plugins you are using to automatically share on social platforms? I found one but it was UTTERLY complicated to configure..like...utterly complicated.

•••
I just thought of something.

With the through and quick dumping of the confederate flag, the washington redskins now have zero chance of keeping their name over the long term. They might as well dump it now and collect new jersey money.

Edit: New football jersey not the state et lives

•••
Well people, believe it or not I just got called a bad work from which human waste is expelled. She apparently wasn't a big fan of my type of humor.

A woman came to my house and knocked on my door.

When I got up and answered it I saw who it was, the neighborhood cat lady! (She has LOTS OF CATS and they are always having kittens of which she tries to give away to people in the neighborhood. She's been doing this for years and it's getting kind of old that she brings these cats into this world (or actually allows it) without a thought of what to do with them.

Anyway, I open the door and she says "Hi, how is your day?".

I said "Middle of the road, could be better, could be worse.".

She kept going on and on without getting to the point and I saw her wagon she was pulling around with baby kittens in it so I knew what she was eventually going to get to.

I was getting kind of tired of her run around then she finally asks "Do you like cats?"

Since I was getting irritated (and my elbow was killing me) I said "Only if you cook them long enough because their meat tends to be kind of tough if you don't!".

She called me that certain body part I mentioned at the top of the page and said I was going to hell.

I said "Probably, but it will be hot enough in there to make sure my cats are well cooked!".

Normally I am very nice, friendly and polite but she has always been a pain to me and the rest of the neighbors so I didn't mind.

I do think the pain from my elbow injury that kept me awake all night added to it, but at least I probably won't get any more visits from here! ;)

I have always had pets and have always been a very good owner/family member/daddy to my pets. This is not me but I thought that with a smart remark she might leave me alone.

I was just kidding and she thought I was serious. Maybe I will wind up on the SPCA's 10 most wanted list! ;)

fkw44.jpg

•••
it's getting kind of old that she brings these cats into this world (or actually allows it) without a thought of what to do with them.

That is unacceptable. With so many abandoned animals why the hell would someone keep breeding them? Jee desex them!

said I was going to hell

LOL..you should just imagine how many times I have been told that just for being gay...my reply is often : sure , after you.
I'll see you there!

Only if you cook them long enough because their meat tends to be kind of tough if you don't!".

OK...this is your elbow talking..

•••
That is unacceptable. With so many abandoned animals why the hell would someone keep breeding them? Jee desex them!
She has had hundreds if not thousands of kittens to try to give away because she won't get the fixed. She keep letting them breed over and over. She actually has had a local girl scout troop help her in finding homes for them.

Many times when she can't find homes for them she drops them off at animal shelters.

OK...this is your elbow talking..
Well, it was the elbow, lack of sleep AND her trying to pawn off animals to me with a long winded speech! ;)

•••
•••
That word "buddy", as it is often used on NP, really makes me cringe.

I'd probably prefer being called "dear".

"Don't call me buddy. I'm not your buddy!" (In my best Michelle Pfeiffer voice.)

Ok dear, I won't call you buddy :p

•••
I just thought of something.

With the through and quick dumping of the confederate flag, the washington redskins now have zero chance of keeping their name over the long term. They might as well dump it now and collect new jersey money.

Edit: New football jersey not the state et lives

My wife suggested they change their mascot to a potato and ask their critics what they got against redskin potatoes.

•••
•••
•••
Inbreeding...that is cruel to the kittens!
Just for a minute there I thought you meant SHE was inbreed, the way she acts I wouldn't be able to shoot down that theory! LOL

I always love all the Crazy Cat Lady pics and stuff. I know it's sexist but still funny none the less.

tumblr_mxo3znWADS1qca21mo1_500.jpg

crazy-cat-lady-starter-kit.jpg

h0D02987D

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back