NameSilo

tips The How To Lodge An ICANN Complaint Against Moniker Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
If anyone is stuck with names in Moniker and finds them totally non responsive to transfer requests, there is a process that in the past has been effective at getting registrars to clean up their act, or getting them to lose their accreditation.

https://forms.icann.org/en/resources/compliance/complaints/transfer/form

I remember Registerfly. I know what I'm seeing with Moniker.
Reports of predatory auto billing, a horrifically convoluted transfer systems to dissuade transfers, this is not a good situation in my opinion and the opinions of many others.

I don't give a flying f**k if some clean-up artist from the company posts some superficially 'helpful' response to this to mitigate a very factual narrative.

If you or someone you know has domains in Moniker and are getting stonewalled during an out-transfer or if you are encountering any other issues where Moniker is non-compliant with ICANN rules, the link above will assist you in filing a complaint.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unfortunately if you own ccTLDs & lodge a complaint with ICANN about Moniker, they are no help.

•••
It would be nice if the mods here threw their weight around and spoke to Moniker on behalf of frustrated Moniker customers here. What I see hear instead is the defense of sleazy domain auctioneers and auctioneer employees and the lambasting of those participants here who have the balls to call a crook a crook. That's MY personal observation.

•••
It would be nice if the mods here threw their weight around and spoke to Moniker on behalf of frustrated Moniker customers here.
Maybe a mod or two tried, but just no luck. One can only do so much especially if Moniker chooses to ignore.

•••
Maybe a mod or two tried, but just no luck. One can only do so much especially if Moniker chooses to ignore.

A "Boycott" thread would be a real statement to deal with companies and individuals who take us for granted, playing fast and loose with our property and money.

•••
It would be nice if the mods here threw their weight around and spoke to Moniker on behalf of frustrated Moniker customers here. What I see hear instead is the defense of sleazy domain auctioneers and auctioneer employees and the lambasting of those participants here who have the balls to call a crook a crook. That's MY personal observation.
A "Boycott" thread would be a real statement to deal with companies and individuals who take us for granted, playing fast and loose with our property and money.
I'm sure quite a few of the staff at NamePros has done business with moniker and found them self at least slightly unhappy enough to try to talk to a reps supervisor there or file a complaint (at some point in their domaining career). As a member and without censorship you are free to express your concerns about them in one of the many Moniker review threads. Just try to make sure you post supporting evidence along with any claims so that it's easier for others to verify with less skepticism. Here's one that talks about their acquisition that you may also want to add your thoughts in since it's a review thread (technically): https://www.namepros.com/threads/moniker-is-done.834723/

•••
Apparently they're brought on a new COO who states a primary goal of "restoring trust in (their) operations", which puts on display just how deeply they've sunk when your new C hire's first order of business is to get people to stop viewing the company as a dangerous and untrustworthy enterprise.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back