NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I followed it since the bid was 60k. Do you mean awesome deal for the buyer? Is it something special, i'd like to know.
It's a single word in Chinses. It means 'chat'.

•••
It's a single word in Chinses. It means 'chat'.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liao"]Liao - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

•••
Friends

got an offer of $200 for immz.com

can i sell the domain for this price? is it worth?

•••
Friends

If you don't know who the buyer is, try to find out.

Looks like someone recently regged the .net, .org and .me. Just a heads-up..

•••
Friends

make counter offer $600
that the middle price $400 for both side, I think that it will be the fair

•••
Friends

but the domain is sold at sedo for this price, i dont want to sell it for this price. when i listed this doain at sedo i put the price of $200 before one year, but now i know this price is low

what to do?

•••
but the domain is sold at sedo for this price, i dont want to sell it for this price. when i listed this doain at sedo i put the price of $200 before one year, but now i know this price is low

what to do?

If you listed the domain for sale with a fixed price of $200, then you should do the right thing and go through with the sale.

•••
you don't "know" the price of $200 is low... you just think that now since someone was willing to buy it at that price without negotiating.... but the bottom line is that YOU decided that was a price you were willing to sell it (or even be the max price you would be willing to negotiate down from) and set it as a BUY IT NOW price. In my opinion "what to do now" is quite clear. Congrats on the sale.

what to do?

•••
thanks for the reply guys

actually i set that price before one year without much research

thats y i felt like the price is low when compared to present trend

•••
what "present trend"? it is not pronounceable, has no clear acronym options and ends with a Z... at present trend you would likely only sell the domain for $20 here on the forum. It is YOUR responsibility to stay on top of your BUY NOW prices and adjust accordingly from time to time based on "present trends"... not AFTER someone commits to buying it.

•••

For my buy now listings, I place an "optimistic" price; one can always accept a lower offer or send a domain to auction.

Just food for thought (for future reference).

•••
TGIT.COM - $3763 @ Sedo (Not mine)

•••
Hello,

do you have any idea of the percentage of LLLL.com developed/used by end-user?

•••
brings back memories reading the first pages of this thread amazing time - where did Reece go plus the dragon and the rest of the crew..

•••
Sale report
dawm.com $3,800 2012-12-07 sedo.com

•••
VEGE . com $5,322 at NJ. Today

•••
•••
brings back memories reading the first pages of this thread amazing time - where did Reece go plus the dragon and the rest of the crew..

I am busy developing my sites now :wave:

•••
•••
•••
Recent market sale:

juss.com 3,600 $ 2013-01-11 sedo.com
ahix.com 3,500 $ 2013-01-11 sedo.com

•••
Wow looks like 4 letter names still have some value!

•••
Wow looks like 4 letter names still have some value!

We should say "good" 4 letter domain names instead. ;) since crappy ones are dropping by hundreds everyday...

•••
Hey guys. Haven't been following for a while. I do have a portfolio of LLLL.com that I would like to sell. Where is the best place to get a market price?

What are the prices for low quality ones?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back