Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Now I hope that everything is fine on David's side...

•••
Now can I please get back to bragging about my best & brightest semi-premium LLLL's ?????? !!!!! ???!

•••
Now can I please get back to bragging about my best & brightest semi-premium LLLL's ?????? !!!!! ???!

Sure! If you let me brag about mine...

•••
Okay, I had to stay awake long enough to see a resolution. Now, we can all crack open a Bud and criticize Kim Jong-Un together in harmony lol Now I can sleep

•••
I felt really bad for the misunderstanding....:xf.frown:

I'll go with red wine if you people don't mind

•••
At this point I need an IPA.

But first -- the fact that someone thinks they can have for UP TO mid $xxx a BRANDABLE LLLL.com gets my goat, riles me just a little. Ok, probably more than a little. I know everyone loves a bargain, but...

•••
No, I thought @photonmymind was insisting that I am a "low baller" (as we all are) with a supposed conversation that took place where I offered $50 on a $$$$ name of his, when in fact it was a $50 offer on a LLLL name of mine, which I took the time to educate him on why it was worth low-to-mid (and higher with content).

In fact, I am, to an extent. I will offer under what I believe the seller wants (which can be insulting). This way, if my analysis of the seller is correct, we can settle right there or meet half way. I believe this is called negotiations. Start low, end in a comfortable spot for both parties.

I posted our only conversation in full, where he immediately apologized. I edited it out due to his respect.

I hold true to my name and don't like it when it's slandered. I built a reputation around my name, not a brand. What I do, I pay the consequences for. What successes I achieve, I get glory for (but pass the $buck on to who helped me get there).

•••
No, I thought @photonmymind was insisting that I am a "low baller" (as we all are) with a supposed conversation that took place where I offered $50 on a $$$$ name of his, when in fact it was a $50 offer on a LLLL name of mine, which I took the time to educate him on why it was worth low-to-mid (and higher with content).
Hers.

lol

•••

In fact, I am, to an extent. I will offer under what I believe the seller wants (which can be insulting). This way, if my analysis of the seller is correct, we can settle right there or meet half way. I believe this is called negotiations. Start low, end in a comfortable spot for both parties.

I posted our only conversation in full, where he immediately apologized. I edited it out due to his respect.

I hold true to my name and don't like it when it's slandered. I built a reputation around my name, not a brand. What I do, I pay the consequences for. What successes I achieve, I get glory for (but pass the $buck on to who helped me get there).

That's why I respect you.
But there is one little thing I have to tell you......I AM A SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

•••
That's why I respect you.
But there is one little thing I have to tell you......I AM A SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I omitted the original post when you signed your name as a female due to respect of privacy and made you a MALE (LLLL) in case anyone else didn't know. I can edit those to he/shes/hers. :-P

•••
I must say your "low ball" statement did shock me if just a little, because really I don't consider any of my initial offers "low ball". Of course we all start low, but you shouldn't start ridiculous.

•••
•••
I omitted the original post when you signed your name as a female due to respect of privacy and made you a MALE (LLLL) in case anyone else didn't know. I can edit those to he/shes/hers. :P

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH....genius!

•••
I'm sitting here thinking it's SPIKED EGG NOG TIME!!!

say what the LLLL?

•••
•••
Now....can we get back to the LLLL post?
I have quite a few of them and they are one of my favourite kind of names to work with.
I know I have some " cheapo " ones and some good ones but I also know the THE ONES are a bit unaffordable for me...

•••
I see the auction prices for quad premiums at GoDaddy going up for awhile now and to me that's a good thing. Namejet also.

•••
Quad premium are good but I haven't understood why some of them go for low xxx and some like that GTFO for xx.xxx...
When I talk about " the ones " I mean the cvcv ( possibly quad )

•••
You are welcome to show them off Forge!

•••
CVCV's are a good hold IMO. I will ride or die with them. I'm not talking Fydi type of CVCV (Y is arguably a vowel)... more like Hulu. I center on Japanese LLLL's that are generic that maybe nobody knows about or researches before purchase.

Kuso is one I'm still kicking my butt over as it was a mid $$$$ (my boss walked in on auctions and I got distracted with "real" work at that time though) that I could have turned over by now, since I can basically walk up and down alleys of a block and sell it here (look up the meaning if you're curious and apply to others, I will not post here)... (2011)

And I'm a cat man, I'd love to own Neko :)

•••
Mid xxxx is still way too expensive for me atm...

•••
i also have a couple of domains that also happen to be call signs and get type ins i can only assume because of that... but never been contacted by the relevant station and they seem ok using something else longer and "branded".

•••
i also have a couple of domains that also happen to be call signs and get type ins i can only assume because of that... but never been contacted by the relevant station and they seem ok using something else longer and "branded".
Maybe you can be active and contact them. ;)

Radio station plug for your business over $$$$... hmm. :guilty:

•••
Sold VVVV(.)C.o.m. for $22,100 on namejet

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back