Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Today's GoDaddy Auction sales

wztm.com $2,275.00 3/25/2016 GoDaddy
bgzd.com $2,014.00 3/25/2016 GoDaddy

No established floor for the Chips.

•••
Please please stay low and go lower .... don't go back up just yet

•••
Please please stay low and go lower .... don't go back up just yet

They need to go back up asap along with the rest of the market. These prices are not good for anyone holding them. It's causing panic it's not good for the market.

•••
Today's GoDaddy Auction sales

wztm.com $2,275.00 3/25/2016 GoDaddy
bgzd.com $2,014.00 3/25/2016 GoDaddy

No established floor for the Chips.
It looks like market will explode up soon. All the evidence are showing that.

•••
We need to shake the tree more and have more people scared and sell cheap ...there's not enough to fear in order for the swing back up .

•••
The fall continues...

kczh.com and rktj.com sold for 10,000R each or around $1,530

chaomimarch25.JPG

•••
•••
NameJet:

non-premium auction ($275 reserves).

lgey.com $298 (jinmi.com)
zehf.com $300 (jinmi.com)
lodv.com $300 (jinmi.com)
svnh.com $300 (jinmi.com)
svof.com $300 (jinmi.com)
zedm.com $300 (jinmi.com)
yfgo.com $331 (jinmi.com)
lnvb.com $310
yfna.com $300 (jinmi.com)
lgnv.com $295 (jinmi.com)
rvyk.com $305
gpvy.com $295 (jinmi.com)
gqed.com $298 (jinmi.com)
qeph.com $295 (jinmi.com)
nvzy.com $305
nvzm.com $295 (jinmi.com)
vabh.com $305
rvyi.com $305
uzla.com $335
dejh.com $305
qenp.com $295 (jinmi.com)

•••
NameJet:

non-premium auction ($300 reserves).

ecqv.com $310 (BuyDomains)
ljxe.com $310 (BuyDomains)
ztyi.com $350 (jinmi.com)
cwlu.com $310 (BuyDomains)
jfwu.com $360 (jinmi.com)
hzge.com $360 (jinmi.com)
lcaj.com $350 (BuyDomains)
wxoc.com $360
tzuj.com $310 (BuyDomains)
dwuz.com $310 (BuyDomains)
kcaj.com $350 (BuyDomains)
hdej.com $310 (BuyDomains)
wojl.com $330 (BuyDomains)

•••
Quite a few panicked 4L.com sellers.
I made 3 very sweet deals today as a result of this panic.
Keep the prices low. I like buying low. :)

•••
sure lets all pray on the weak... there needs to be a face palm emoji:-/:xf.confused::xf.eek:

•••
Just sold CVCC for mid x,xxx ...

I hope the market continues to slide. While all this CHIP hype has been going on, I've managed to get several quality LLLL's that wernt costing 2k+ just because of no vowels..

Names like QZYX selling for over 2k, while the smart people are picking up names like NYFI, MTEH, TLAG etc etc for $500.

•••
sure lets all pray on the weak... there needs to be a face palm emoji:-/:xf.confused::xf.eek:
I don't pray on the weak.
They sell I buy.
They ask for a price - I pay that price if it sounds sweet or I don't pay if I don't like it.
It's not my problem some people get scared easy and want out even if they lose money.
That's life - win some / lose some.
If I offered you IMAD.com for $200 would you take or you would say "no man, keep it, the price is too low, you are an idiot for selling it so low"?

•••
Your rooting for people to get scared.. I'm rooting for people to buy

•••
Yeah, well, I want to buy cheap. That's the only thing.
I was quite late at this LLLL.com game and I only want in if I can make a profit.
Otherwise I can just continue dealing with LL.ccTLD. That made quite some profit for me.
What you're saying makes sense considering you are at the "opposite" place at the table.
However I would still not call what I'm doing "pray on the weak".
Anyway, everybody can have an opinion. I have nothing against that.

•••
I don't pray on the weak.
They sell I buy.
For the record, the word here would be "prey". "Pray" is what you might want to do if you acquired dozens of Chips at or above the $2K watermark.

Another example: Most holders of 5L chips and 6,7,8N are much like birds of "prey".

•••
•••
Been looking at the letter q too much it's giving me vision problems it's effecting my brain functionality.

•••
Been looking at the letter q too much it's giving me vision problems it's effecting my brain functionality.
Haven't you used that excuse before? :P

•••
It's not a excuse it's the truth

•••
It's not a excuse it's the truth
Back to topic I just realized that AKWS sounds like "aqueous". Did you already know that?

•••
No it doesn't it sounds like mid xxx

•••
I regularly check the expired 4L.com list on godaddy and it seems the number of expired domains is decreasing day by day. At the moment the number of expired 4L.com domains available for purchase at godaddy is less that 40. Similarly the number of 4L .net is also decreasing.

•••
I sold my 4L Chips few weeks ago coz I wanted cash for something else!
My very humble opinion here, people who say market will explode upwards might be right... people who say otherwise might be right as well... people who are certainly WRONG a 100% are the ones following Chaomi! The website that is totally manipulated by the chinese investors!
Honestly, whenever I see a fall in there, there is a big chance its made up, as well as these graphs! Honestly now seeing the curve shown above, I am SURE that 4L chips will bounce back to 2.5K floor!
I will take a screen shot of these words and post'em back here few weeks from now! Lets judge my words then!
Good luck everyone and Happy easter :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back