IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••

Just picked up veyy.com (Godaddy auction).

I love pronounceable llll dotcoms!

•••
•••
At NameJet:

Jupo.com $2,600 (private auction, reserve not met)
Pewe.com $1,621

•••
Just renewed all my remaining LLLL.coms up to 2014. Happy to pay as I want to keep hold of them in order to make more money in the future.

I did have over 200 but decided to sell off the majority and keep the best. This amounts to around 54 mostly quad-premiums.

I just couldn't justify holding single premiums that weren't earning enough to pay for themselves.

The way I have the remainder monetised should hopefully keep paying the renewal fees for a few years until it becomes time to sell them.

I think it's still a good investment but the last few years have been rough.

Selling off the excess was easy enough - I just stuck them on eBay - 7 day auction starting at 0.01c.

Average sale price was around $27 so there definitely is interest in non-premium LLLL.coms.

Big sales do come as well.

I can't go into details but I managed a mid 5 figure sale on one of my LLLL.coms and it still isn't being used 6 months later!

I'll be back to this thread sporadically as I have no need to sell anything at the moment.

Being bullish about domain names in general, I figure it'll be nice to pop back in a couple of years and see some great sales being reported.

Also, just wanted to say thanks to those people who take the time to report sales, it's really helpful for a LLLL.com owner to be able to read about sales of LLLL.com domains.

Last edited:
•••
The way I have the remainder monetised should hopefully keep paying the renewal fees for a few years until it becomes time to sell them.

What way would that be? If you wouldn't mind sharing? :)

•••
Hi ibidu,

I have a handful of BANs sites that just about cover the renewal fees.

Not sure if BANs is still going or not (or whether it works very well for new sites) but I put up some sites on my LLLL.coms over the last few years that earn a small income.

BANs = Build a Niche Store

It was software that builds websites filled with items from eBay. You make money from sending visitors to eBay through your affiliate links.

Hope that helps

•••
Where is the best place to sell a LLLL portfolio of 10-20 LLLL's?

•••
•••
dour.com $3,815 GoDaddy Auctions

•••
•••
Just saw the following sales listed on Soldcoms.com:

SNOR.COM $810 GODADDY
EJAO.COM $135 SNAPNAMES
PERG.COM $1300 NAMEJET
EDQE.COM $355 NAMEJET
ETBB.COM $215 NAMEJET

•••
Frank Schilling's DomainNameSales.com reports that is sold sofi.com for "under $3K".

That sounds like a steal... It sold for $7,200 at NameJet two years ago.

•••
Frank Schilling's DomainNameSales.com reports that is sold sofi.com for "under $3K".

That could be a typo?

•••
•••
jmes (dot) com 1000 USD pvte sale

•••
•••

I was just about to report that. some sales listed there seem very odd/unlikely at the value ranges shown but this one got my attention because the domain was caught at NameJet for $7,2K and reportedly sold to the end-user at sofi.org for $45k, and it has not change hands then.

regards,
tonecas

•••
What do you think about FXLL type domains?

•••
zuke.com expired auction on NameJet just finished at $40,188

bidding war between chinese and japanese guys...

regards,
tonecas

•••
zuke.com expired auction on NameJet just finished at $40,188

bidding war between chinese and japanese guys...

regards,
tonecas
What was so special about this name? They're the end users for this domain.

•••
What was so special about this name? They're the end users for this domain.

Surely a lot more special than "dudu" or "voodoo". 1000,000 and 350,000 respectively!!!

Edit: I realise that Voodoo is not LLLL but still. As well as that note the bidders' nationalities.

Last edited:
•••
SnapNames:

oicq.com $14,000

regards,
tonecas

•••
•••

What are FXLL domains?

Forex domains, with "LL" denoting two letters after Fx. Such as the site FXDD.com. I've had decent success with them and now only have FXSD left.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back