IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••

Thanks, Nem0.

I learn something new (at least to me) every day.

Of course, I'm familiar with forex domains, but didn't make the connection.

:)

•••
BackorderZone:

XIQO.com $199

regards,
tonecas

•••
•••
What do you all think the value of H O N O .c o m (please don't list the name in a post, thank you) is at the moment? I have a few mid to high $x,xxx offers I'm considering.

•••
•••
Afternic:

CYTS (dot) com

$15,200

•••
•••
Really? I consistently get offers for 5k

you should sell it then, it's a good domain, but 5k is definitely above the reseller value.

•••
you should sell it then, it's a good domain, but 5k is definitely above the reseller value.

I don't know, are you sure it's not a quality foreign word? Could be worth way more than $5k if that's the case. There must be a reason you are getting those offers.

•••
"Hono" means "bay" or "harbor" in Hawaiian. It also means "add" or "join" in Maori (New Zealand language).:kickass:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hono

I don't know, are you sure it's not a quality foreign word? Could be worth way more than $5k if that's the case. There must be a reason you are getting those offers.

Last edited:
•••
I wouldn't sell it for 5k, unless you need the money badly.

•••
•••
Nice sale! Forex/adult hybrid site? :)

•••
pending delete

Currently 96 of LLLL.com with pending delete status...

The most interesting ones:

uuug.com
jpxn.com
dyph.com
aget.com
exrz.com

•••
Do all LLLL.com's get backordered or do some ever drop?

•••

I have no idea... but isn't backordering just fancy way to say drop catch? :P
But if it drops I guess it wont stay available for long... even though there is more then 400 thousand LLLL.com

•••
•••

Some .COMs can't be back-ordered. This is usually the case when the domain is by a registrar that doesn't offer these services.

However, this is different for domains registered with a reseller whose registrar does offer backorders, auctions. Then it will be possible to backorder.

Otherwise, they just drop! And you have to be really fast to catch them.

LLLL domains do drop. When a LLLL drops, it's caught kinda immediately. So the buyout is maintained.

:wave:

•••
Some .COMs can't be back-ordered. This is usually the case when the domain is by a registrar that doesn't offer these services.

However, this is different for domains registered with a reseller whose registrar does offer backorders, auctions. Then it will be possible to backorder.

Otherwise, they just drop! And you have to be really fast to catch them.

LLLL domains do drop. When a LLLL drops, it's caught kinda immediately. So the buyout is maintained.

72 LLLL.com to be dropped in next couple days... But some of them could be in auctions and so on.

•••
•••
72 LLLL.com to be dropped in next couple days... But some of them could be in auctions and so on.

Then they are not all dropping per se, they are just expired. A dropped domain get's caught- and not in an auction. So probably not 72 (if it includes those which are in auction). The expired ones which are in auction, they won't drop.

sold A/D/V/N.com for $3,500

Congrats!! Nice sale! :tu:

•••
•••
Sedo:
ahha.com 112000 USD
yali.com 23000 USD
zuvo.com 17500 USD
mopo.com 12000 USD
ymas.com 3995 USD
sxin.com 1750 USD
echi.com 1750 EUR

•••
112k for Ahha? What is so special about that?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back