The Official Name Pros Suggestions Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
I hope you're enjoying the site. As a member here, I consider each of you to be a co-owner of the site. It's your participation that builds value to the site, and I hope to utilize your suggestions and ideas to help pilot the site.

So, here's your chance to talk about what you would (or wouldn't) like to see added or changed on our site.

Forums you would like to see? New tools that would help?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
How about more forums....something more interesting to boost conversation?

•••
i want more forums. the more the forums the more fun we can enjoy :P

•••
ya more forums..... on what tho..... :lol:

•••
How about having seperate threads of topics for the newbies..I mean completely, as many are posting in the wrong forum..and honestly..well let me keep this comment to myself till we have a better place to discuss..RJ how about having a meeting in the chatroom with the mods maybe?..let me know..thanks

•••
Since this is a DOMAIN forum how about more domain related forums.. they do get boring after a while.. lol

•••
I would like to see some themes added or even new ones. :D

•••
Originally posted by limited_dani
I would like to see some themes added or even new ones. :D

Added themes, topics, and Forums are being discussed! Namepros is growing very quickly and additions and enhancements are currently under way to meet this demand, and evolution. :)
Please keep the suggestions coming ... tell us what YOU want to see, or that you think could add value and/or enjoyment for the members. Thank you for posting and staying active and involved in the amazing growth and excitement of "your" site! :)
PS. adill420 ... Thank you for your comments. Your theme is being addressed at the present time, as well.

•••
I did not see this thread earlier, so I deleted topic and will post it here :):

I was wondering if at anytime other forum sections may be added for areas a "tad" off the domain industry? Such as a general board for hosting/graphics/coding, or something of the sort?

Just a question/thought.
-Thanks.

•••
Possibly a trade forum, i.e. names for coding or graphical work?

•••
Also maybe a sub forum for NP bux?

•••
Please increase the size of the post reply text area. It is long enough, just not wide enough. At least this is true in Mozilla. Have not checked any other browser...

•••
Originally posted by doubledee999
Also maybe a sub forum for NP bux?

Sales threads, auctions, contests, misc. services, etc. and possibly even an "NP$ Exchange" are items of interest and are being discussed. As more folks acquire NP$, and the NP$ system evolves, we will likely institute mechanisms such as these to make it easier to utilize this currency to facilitate some of the more progressive and productive features of Namepros. For instance, I'd like to see it made easier to sell domains for NP$! I'd like to see friendly competition for NP$'s expanded, as well. I'd like to see NP$ potentially made more readily available ... all of these in a dedicated forum specifically for "NP Dough".
Your comments and suggestions regarding this topic are valued and greatly appreciated! :)
Thanks.

•••
CoolHost.com anything going on for a forum specifically for Domain Development & Affiliates

•••
well, maybe someone mentioned that before, but honestly i don't want to read all replies ;) i would love to see some categories like 'music and movies' or stuff like that, because the break room is kinda overfilled!

•••
As memberships and lively, active participation on the site grow and evolve, as they have been rapidly of late, it is the intention of those of us who safeguard each and every member's right to post freely and openly to also streamline forums for these members' ease of use and relevancy.
Additional topics and forums are continually being discussed to make it more enjoyable to come to Namepros, and increase efficiencies and effectiveness and productivity. Please rest assured that enhancements will be made during this evolution based on your input and suggestions.
Please keep your suggestions and comments coming here in this thread.
Thanks a lot, and I will keep you updated, as well. :)

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Perhaps, one day, "NP Dough" (NP$) and an exchange for them. Evolve to include NP$ Auctions, NP$ Sales threads, or other items for sale for NP$, and fun contests .... paying in "NP Dough".

For instance, 250 NP$ for the correct posting of the date in which 750 members is attained, or 1,000 members, etc. I think they'd be a blast for sports contests, too. All kinds of B-) things.
Just a suggestion to keep things fun, perhaps down the road a little bit.
Having a blast here, RJ! :D
Thanks.

that would be awesome!

•••
yeah it really would! omg, i love this board!

•••
hrhr wieso liebst du das board koffee ?

•••
He loves it because it´s so cool and the design of this board is really good! I like this board too, it´s better than some other!

•••
you are right! i love it because it's cool and the design is GREAT! but it would be even better if there would be more areas like @ nova although i think that nova has TOO many!

•••
@peter are you a member at nova?

•••
no.. i think i wouldn't have the time to check all the posts and topics i send for replies.. i mean, there are so many members and so many areas, it's just TOO big for me! are you a member there?

•••
yap it's cool i already have 244 posts hehe um yeah it's really big but it's fun, but 95% are girls ;)

•••
yeah alissa is right... there are many, many girls on nova, but there are some boys, too. nova is my biggest obsession right now =) I've already made 1800 posts there :D

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back