The Official Name Pros Suggestions Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
I hope you're enjoying the site. As a member here, I consider each of you to be a co-owner of the site. It's your participation that builds value to the site, and I hope to utilize your suggestions and ideas to help pilot the site.

So, here's your chance to talk about what you would (or wouldn't) like to see added or changed on our site.

Forums you would like to see? New tools that would help?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Originally posted by koffee
yeah it really would! omg, i love this board!

Appreciate it, Koffee ... and please stay tuned, folks! :)
I'm a big believer in the future of an "NP$ Only" Forum, and think it would add a lot of enjoyment here to the site and for the #1 community for domains. I will keep you posted.
Welcome to all the new members ... please drop me a PM if I can be of any assistance.
Thanks.

:kickass:

•••
Chat

Hi

Is it possible to make the chat room open in a new window?

Then I could still view the Namepros site, without leaving the chatroom.

Thanks

•••
Re: Chat

Originally posted by biggie
Hi

Is it possible to make the chat room open in a new window?

Then I could still view the Namepros site, without leaving the chatroom.

Thanks

Agree. RJ and the whole team will be in the "Live chat" tonight at 7:00 p.m. EST for the Reg. team selections! We're expecting a good, strong turnout at this time, which is also one of the final tests for the new chat client. RJ, Namecaster, and DrWho have done a GREAT job in making this come to fruition in a very quick amount of time. I will second your suggestion at that time in order to fine-tune this new and very exciting "Live chat". :)

•••
Thanks for making the "new window" possible.

You guys....... "work with the quickness"!

•••
Now..... just one other suggestion.

Could you enable "amount of people in chat", so we would know where everyone is when we visit the forum.

•••
Thanks for making the "new window" possible.

You guys....... "work with the quickness"!

We aim to please, that's for sure Biggie!
Thanks for your kind words.
Rock on, my friend. :)

•••
Now..... just one other suggestion.

Could you enable "amount of people in chat", so we would know where everyone is when we visit the forum.

Now you're pushing it, man! :D

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Now you're pushing it, man! :D

NamePros.com ......"where we push it to the limits"

•••
NamePros.com ......"where we push it to the limits"

I like it!!

Thanks, Biggie ... I shall discuss your (second) request and get back to you as soon as possible. :)

•••
Speakin of slogans I once wrote one for a Domain Forum.
I can't remember which forum it was. But to this day they use it on thier registration page.

"Before I joined DNX my life was in shambles!
My wife ran off with the postman, I lost my job, and all of my domains were worthless.
Thanks to DNX:
She's still gone, I still don't have a job, and my domains are still worthless.
But at least I have some DNX Bucks!
Thanks DNX!"
- mudfence

Now I remember!
:-/
I swear as soon as I'm unbanned? I'm gonna go back there and give'em a piece of my mind!
:lol:

NamePros—Where the name says it all™

Let Rock!

•••
i saw that slogan when i joined that forum the other day D-:

They banned you? :o

•••
Originally posted by DotLeader

They sure did! DNF has their finger on the "ban button" so watch your step... Nuff said!

:kickass: NamePros :kickass:

•••
Update:
There have been some GREAT suggestions here, and some of these ideas have been implemented ... much, much more is still to come, believe me on this! The Namepros team is working diligently to make your "community experience" here more informative, productive, and enjoyable. :)
We rapidly achieved the 1,000th member level ... and ALL aspects of this Board have growth and thrived based in no small part on your comments, opinions, and suggestions.
I'll give you a little "hint" ... stay tuned for a BRAND NEW and VERY EXCITING Namepros Auction/Sales platform!! Please visit our new and improved "Live chat" ... and no, we have not forgotten about your "Legal issues", "Newbies", and "Development & Affiliates" ideas, either.
These are very exciting times, indeed. :)
Suggestions from the community are ALWAYS encouraged and accepted. THIS thread, though, is getting deep. I'll be checking back in the next day or two to likely create a brand new "Suggestions" sticky here in this forum ... to keep things clean and efficient. Please post there at that time.
For now, carry on and have a productive and fun domain day! :)
See you.

•••
You deserved what you recieved, it's best to just move on. NamePros is a nice looking website and it's catching on.

•••
Thanks, Jason ... I appreciate your support. :)
Have fun here at #1 Namepros!!

•••
#1 is DNF, but this is probably #3 for sure. :D

•••
LOL. Who you kidding? D-:
Perhaps if we *ban* you and let you come back a few times you'll reposition the #'s. You seem to enjoy punishment. :laugh:
Have a good one, Jason. It's all good!

•••
I don't know how it feals to be banned, maybe you can enlighten me. lol

I like NamePros, I was a member when TopNames was running it and thought it had a good shot at making it big. I do have one complaint, gripe, whatever you want to call it. There are TOOOO many people here that either have NO domains or have no clue what domain selling is even about. This is going to kill this place I think. Maybe you should look into this.

•••
Good enough, Jason. We appreciate ALL opinions, comments, and suggestions ... as they help us to improve and enhance the site for the "community".
Appreciate this. :)
See you.

•••
Originally posted by DotLeader

I prefer to look at it as though they FREED me ;)
They kept my $49 of coarse :(

Anyway, enough about that...

Lets Rock!

•••
a development forum would be nice :D

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I :xf.love: love the new NP$ Auctions

That would be a great place to auction off
the FREE Domain Name from the NP store

Maybe us regular NPer's might be able to put things in the NP store... with approval of the NP staff of course

Also there are a lot of teens coming in that
might need a thread to hangout in

I welcome all the teens as well as us older folks

The stuff they will learn here will make them
Super Domainer's of the Future

Keep the Ideas Flowing NPer's

John B-)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back