Domain Empire

advice The Seasonal Domain Niche – Are Mothers Day Domains And Others Profitable?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Willox Perez

MemberEstablished Member
Impact
The-Seasonal-Domain-Niche-Are-Mothers-Day-Domains-And-Others-Profitable.jpg

On Sunday I got home from celebrating Mother’s Day with my family. As you can imagine the place we went to was packed and full of people celebrating as well.

I began to think about Mother’s day related domain names and if they were a worthy investment for just one day out of the year, or simply build them out yourself. I began to think about the other holidays people celebrate and those related domains as well. Some people call these type of names “seasonal domain names”.

In my opinion, I feel the profitability of these domains depends solely on how popular and how many people actually celebrate the special event.

Read More

@Omar Negron

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I believe seasonal niche domain name are profitable. Mothersday.com can be a great marketing tool for Hall Mark. Hall Mark owns Easter.com and Greetings.com.

•••
Of course... But believe most of them are in the hands of domain investors waiting for the kill.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back