Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
F90F5B29-59BA-488D-BBC0-05382D06A5B0.jpeg

22D56E6D-2D48-499A-91CE-C42B1FB71F8F.jpeg

https://www.theepochtimes.com/repub...ter-vote-count-error-in-michigan_3570104.html

•••
•••
Which is interesting since it has been reported that the purpose of T-man's original candidacy was solely to use the presidential campaign as a promotional vehicle for creating a right wing media group (in conjunction w/ Bannon) after he lost.

Surprisingly (and unfortunately for us) he actually won and they had to go with a hastily developed Plan B - actually be the President.

It could make the coming years interesting within the right wing media. Will Fox, NewsMax and OAN all survive with a T-man media group in the game. Or will T-man form a lucrative (for him in particular) partnership directly with NM or OAN to try to take down Fox.

After all, he does hold grudges and he will never forgive Fox for calling AZ for Biden before anyone else. That will eat at him until he exacts his revenge....

I heard something like that, they were doing some FB stuff, videos, but I think he'll just promote those other ones like NewsMax and OAN. He's getting up in age, that's a big undertaking. But who knows. But Fox will take a hit with Trump going and all the anger they're getting now. He did bring viewers.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
That was already taken apart earlier, I posted a link. No software glitch. Find some fresh conspiracy, not debunked.

let’s wait and see if it goes to court;

Recall I said Michigan shadiest Poll process
Just because a judge denied the Trump campaign access to its (shady) process;
doesnt mean they right; if anything the software glitch requires deep analysis

Last edited:
•••
@Samer disliking truth, means I have to blitz you later:

let’s wait and see if it goes to court;

Recall I said Michigan shadiest Poll process
Just because a judge denied the Trump campaign access to its (shady) process;
doesnt mean they right

An error in the unofficial results from a Michigan county was caused by accidental human error, Michigan Department of State reports
The erroneous reporting of unofficial results from Antrim County in Michigan on Friday was a result of “accidental error on the part of the Antrim County Clerk,” according to a statement released by the Michigan Department of State. The statement said: “The software did not cause a misallocation of votes; it was a result of user human error.” The error in Michigan was unrelated to a computer glitch that temporarily halted counting in Gwinnett County, Georgia, on Friday night, according to ProPublica reporter Jessica Huseman and CNN reporter Holmes Lybrand.

Last edited:
•••
@Samer disliking truth, means I have to blitz you later:

An error in the unofficial results from a Michigan county was caused by accidental human error, Michigan Department of State reports
The erroneous reporting of unofficial results from Antrim County in Michigan on Friday was a result of “accidental error on the part of the Antrim County Clerk,” according to a statement released by the Michigan Department of State. The statement said: “The software did not cause a misallocation of votes; it was a result of user human error.” The error in Michigan was unrelated to a computer glitch that temporarily halted counting in Gwinnett County, Georgia, on Friday night, according to ProPublica reporter Jessica Huseman and CNN reporter Holmes Lybrand.

i dislike debunk with no source;
(Sorry i missed your prev. post)
Now, you said; this was CNN?

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
No idea if true............but has been talked about

Melania Trump is 'counting the minutes until divorce' when Donald leaves the White House after their 15-year 'transactional marriage', former aides claim
You know she's happy Donnie lost. She never wanted this, can get back to her life in New York.

Last edited:
•••
No idea if true............but has been talked about

Melania Trump is 'counting the minutes until divorce' when Donald leaves the White House after their 15-year 'transactional marriage', former aides claim
You know she's happy Donnie lost. She never wanted this, can get back to her life in New York.

Thank you; Let’s avoid Personal life busines

Biden first wife probably stuff in her system; since the Police Files from that fateful day mysteriously “disappeared” As far as i’ll go.

Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 173001
ok grammar police, I should have used it as as an adjective but whatever gets you off on this thread
Show attachment 173002
maybe this will clarify what I see when I read your posts.

At least I try to use capital letters for proper nouns (ie. Canada, and at the beginning of sentences). :xf.wink:

Show attachment 173001why is Gilsan getting the red carpet treatment and gets put on ignore while I am tagged in purposeless posts daily?

Gilsan's a grown up, he ought to know better, plus he's still learning English, so set a good example, eh?

I put him on <IGNORE> twice before, but I like some of his posts in other threads, so I redeemed him (I just don't care to see chopped off heads while I'm eating supper, lol) :yuck:

Show attachment 173001
You got some passive aggressive tendencies? maybe find another outlet for that

I've tried to be kind, besides I'm not doing it for you... I just don't like when my fellow countrymen shed us Cannucks in a bad light...try to set a good example or perhaps move to another country, eh? :troll:

(Ok, you joined the <IGNORE> club - if it makes you feel any better (n))

•••
Thank you; Let’s avoid Personal life busines

Biden first wife probably stuff in her system; since the Police Files from fateful day mysteriously “disappeared” As far as i’ll go.

Avoid personal, then went into it. After posting all that Hunter stuff or anytime Kamala was brought up, talking about some consensual sex she had back in the day etc.

•••
Avoid personal, then went into it. After posting all that Hunter stuff or anytime Kamala was brought up, talking about some consensual sex she had back in the day etc.

Hunter stuff brought up at the debate;

Even Trump never went “first wife“ low.

It was Biden who destroyed Police file, u know
to save his Political career..
And you ask why they’re called “Deep State”
This was Pre-“Deep State” ;)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
This is going to be a rare post, a link to Breitbart because I think it's funny

Nolte: Backlash Against Fox News Explodes
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/11/07/nolte-backlash-against-fox-news-explodes/

I guess Fox News is going to take a big hit as well. First losing their ratings star Trump and it seems like you guys (Trumpers) are really upset with them calling Arizona early and other things.
Following up, I just took some time to read the comments at the end of your Breitbart story. All I can say is that Trumpers are always talking whining about the whiny snowflakes on the left, but the lefties ain't got nothin' on the right wing crybabies there!

My brain right now,
1i6qya.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Following up, I just took some time to read the comments at the end of your Breitbart story. All I can say is that Trumpers are always talking whining about the whiny snowflakes on the left, but the lefties ain't got nothin' on the right wing crybabies there!

My brain right now,
1i6qya.jpg

This guy @TestCase has me blocked;

For what? Probably the same thing; (ask him)

“Cant handle the truth”

Last edited:
•••
Following up, I just took some time to read the comments at the end of your Breitbart story. All I can say is that Trumpers are always talking whining about the whiny snowflakes on the left, but the lefties ain't got nothin' on the crybabies there!

My brain right now,
1i6qya.jpg

Yeah, it's always been interesting with them calling people snowflakes when they are the biggest whiners I've ever seen. Right from the top in Trump. Every day crying about something. Or what I pointed out yesterday, those who supported Hillary weren't happy with the results but didn't break down like Trumpers are in this thread. It's like I mentioned before, growing up I thought Republicans/Conservatives were a little tougher, that's why I'm using the word Trumpers. And Trump was a conspiracy nutter himself with the Birther Stuff, climate change is a hoax and other stuff. It's why it seems most of his supporters are the same way. I never knew we had so many conspiracy nutters in this country. It's really hard to find a Trumper that doesn't have some of that in them.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
it’s free covered by state if under 1%?

Tell guy learn esoteric Wisconsin election rules

They have to pay. Seems you can request it if it's under 1% but you have to pay for it.

Wisconsin
Biden was projected on Wednesday to win Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes, according to NBC. On Friday, with 99% of Wisconsin’s expected vote in, Biden led Trump by more than 20,000 votes.

Nevertheless, Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien said that the president plans to request a formal recount.

“The President is well within the threshold to request a recount and we will immediately do so,” Stepien said in a statement Wednesday, before NBC had made its call for Biden.

Under Wisconsin law, an “aggrieved” candidate can request a recount if they received within 1% of the winner’s vote total. The loser can file a petition for a recount no later than 5 p.m. on the first business day after the state election commission has received final results from all counties. Those counties have until Nov. 17 to hand in their final tallies.

The Trump campaign would also have to pay the state for the cost of conducting the recount. It could total millions of dollars.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/06/recount-rules-key-states-2020-election.html

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back