IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like his first wife, she was smart and the brains behind Trump Tower.

Did you see Melania's face when Trump addressed the nation, her standing beside him...you could literally read her thoughts (at least she tried to smile) :unsure:

•••
They have to pay. Seems you can request it if it's under 1% but you have to pay for it.

Wisconsin
Biden was projected on Wednesday to win Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes, according to NBC. On Friday, with 99% of Wisconsin’s expected vote in, Biden led Trump by more than 20,000 votes.

Nevertheless, Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien said that the president plans to request a formal recount.

“The President is well within the threshold to request a recount and we will immediately do so,” Stepien said in a statement Wednesday, before NBC had made its call for Biden.

Under Wisconsin law, an “aggrieved” candidate can request a recount if they received within 1% of the winner’s vote total. The loser can file a petition for a recount no later than 5 p.m. on the first business day after the state election commission has received final results from all counties. Those counties have until Nov. 17 to hand in their final tallies.

The Trump campaign would also have to pay the state for the cost of conducting the recount. It could total millions of dollars.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/06/recount-rules-key-states-2020-election.html

07896805-89EE-4952-9C78-9E9F6999270C.jpeg
https://fox11online.com/news/election/a-possible-wisconsin-recount-how-would-it-compare-to-2016

•••
•••
•••
•••
We'll see if it actually happens. Trump campaign is tight on money, there has to be somebody there that understands this is a done deal and recounts usually amount to a few hundred vote change, not thousands from what they've been saying. Then imagine a recount where it gives Biden an even bigger lead, just more embarrassment for Trump.

Most of this stuff is just for show.

Last edited:
•••
A Pro Bono Lawyer for Trump Campaign Shares What He Saw in Pennsylvania

TL;DR

So automatically, first thing I hear, eye witness testimony from a county worker that they had been tampering with the machine in Allegheny County before the day of the election and had been counting or otherwise using the machine to get votes or to do something before they were legally allowed to do so. So immediately, I’m thinking this is shady.
--

There is going to be so much eye witness testimony, media won't be able to hide it because it will be in court transcripts.

•••
No idea if true............but has been talked about

Melania Trump is 'counting the minutes until divorce' when Donald leaves the White House after their 15-year 'transactional marriage', former aides claim
You know she's happy Donnie lost. She never wanted this, can get back to her life in New York.

Love the reaction... Priceless!

BONUS... Check out DT Jr's reaction.

He's like, Alright we did it!!! I'm guessing he either forgot or wasn't told the plan was NOT to win. My money is on it being the latter.

Last edited:
•••
A Pro Bono Lawyer for Trump Campaign Shares What He Saw in Pennsylvania

TL;DR

So automatically, first thing I hear, eye witness testimony from a county worker that they had been tampering with the machine in Allegheny County before the day of the election and had been counting or otherwise using the machine to get votes or to do something before they were legally allowed to do so. So immediately, I’m thinking this is shady.
--

There is going to be so much eye witness testimony, media won't be able to hide it because it will be in court transcripts.

TL;DR

too long didn't read

Your biggest problem

This is all show.

Where is the link?

There will be nothing.

Last edited:
•••
The wikipedia page for Benford's law had 50 edits since Nov. 5th, an editor is working overtime to add disclaimers from "other experts" who consider it problematical as a statistical indicator of election fraud.
Someone's getting a little desperatical with stats, just don't look for cues.

vurRDRJw3.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
We'll see if it actually happens. Trump campaign is tight on money, there has to be somebody there that understands this is a done deal and recounts usually amount to a few hundred vote change, not thousands from what they've been saying. Then imagine a recount where it gives Biden an even bigger lead, just more embarrassment for Trump.

Most of this stuff is just for show.
Plus, didn't the T-man's legal "defense" fund for the recount include some fine print saying that 50% of the contributions to funds were going to T-man's election committee be used to pay it's debts?

Got to keep up the facade as long as possible to keep the cash coming in.

Last edited:
•••
Still have hope

Last edited:
•••
Which is interesting since it has been reported that the purpose of T-man's original candidacy was solely to use the presidential campaign as a promotional vehicle for creating a right wing media group (in conjunction w/ Bannon) after he lost.

Surprisingly (and unfortunately for us) he actually won and they had to go with a hastily developed Plan B - actually be the President.

It could make the coming years interesting within the right wing media. Will Fox, NewsMax and OAN all survive with a T-man media group in the game. Or will T-man form a lucrative (for him in particular) partnership directly with NM or OAN to try to take down Fox.

After all, he does hold grudges and he will never forgive Fox for calling AZ for Biden before anyone else. That will eat at him until he exacts his revenge....
I'm gonna keep shilling newsmedia.com to them.

•••
•••
While it might appease the mob mentality, just as Trump supporters chanted "Lock her up!" I'm sure she wouldn't accept the job... appears too partisan (kangaroo court) and it wouldn't serve justice.

Merry Christmas 45! :xf.wink:

He never locked her up :xf.wink:
So, actually means tripping up on ur argument

Last edited:
•••
•••

That's my point exactly, he actually quieted the crowd of Trumpers chanting "Lock her up!"

That's why I posted the video, to demonstrate that he didn't say "Lock her up!".

I posted earlier, that he could go from the 'Whitehouse to the Bighouse'...not that he in fact will. If (and only if) he is found guilty for crimes under US Law, it would not serve justice, especially with a partisan judge like Hillary - Trumpers would say it was rigged - now do you get my point?

•••
Gilsan's a grown up, he ought to know better, plus he's still learning English, so set a good example, eh?
I put him on <IGNORE> twice before, but I like some of his posts in other threads, so I redeemed him (I just don't care to see chopped off heads while I'm eating supper, lol) :yuck:

I've tried to be kind, besides I'm not doing it for you... I just don't like when my fellow countrymen shed us Cannucks in a bad light...try to set a good example or perhaps move to another country, eh? :troll:

(Ok, you joined the <IGNORE> club - if it makes you feel any better (n))
Damn.... why did you redeem me? I was so happy on "Ignore" Now I'm upset!!!
giphy.gif

The chopped off head was done by a crazy Leftist that Twitter refuses to ban!

Last edited:
•••
This guy @TestCase has me blocked;

For what? Probably the same thing; (ask him)

“Cant handle the truth”
I've allways wondered if TestCase looks like this? At least it would be a great avatar for him... maybe he'll block me as well?
ARswY4bTQIVcMgYky6-phYlGtmPXTo6WT2T0jMORxVahKFaNrRIB0N9duE9nLA81QkFkFkvQ32Z3bw7JW_lYzDAgfrmq0-5QfQv6k5YdIWbYFpgT4_x6t0KnYpjqzhcNh49OxJE

Last edited:
•••
I've allways wondered if TestCase looks like this? At least it would be a great avatar for him... maybe he'll block me as well?
ARswY4bTQIVcMgYky6-phYlGtmPXTo6WT2T0jMORxVahKFaNrRIB0N9duE9nLA81QkFkFkvQ32Z3bw7JW_lYzDAgfrmq0-5QfQv6k5YdIWbYFpgT4_x6t0KnYpjqzhcNh49OxJE
LMAO!!! Close, but no cigar.

I'm not a ginger (but, is that really ginger??) and I'm nowhere near that good looking.

If I could use the full length of the image, I'd definitely consider using it for a short time. I'm still trying to figure out a replacement. I'm going to be really bummed if my avatar picking skills peaked with the T-man.

Last edited:
•••
Might be time for an avie update!
upload_2020-11-8_20-22-45.png

Last edited:
•••

The Crooked Hillary rhetoric was a farce in the first place in order to get Trump elected - a program of misinformation started by Steve Bannon et al. to muster the Trump base.

While she may have been in error using a government server for personal communication, FBI investigation concluded:

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/p...-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back