Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
upload_2020-11-9_14-34-14.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:
Million MAGA March

124826498_2758175781071265_1441366766554290752_o.jpg

You know, I don't think this is even real. No official site. Twitter account was put up yesterday with the domain godbless.com in the profile. It's a parked page. I think some domainer made this. People are going to show up falling for this :xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: This might be a troll.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
The clown recorded his self.

In English, we say "himself" not "his self".

It's kind of interesting how he pulls "mail" out of an envelope with no postage on it:

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 5.09.50 PM.png

....and it just happens to be an envelope that Public Storage gives to new customers who rent storage lockers, and isn't even used for mail...

P1160029.JPG

...but y'all have a good time while you can.

•••
Trump has been stuck at 214 votes since election day. Biden's numbers continued to go up with all the dead people voting.
votes.jpg

•••
•••
Trump has been stuck at 214 votes since election day. Biden's numbers continued to go up with all the dead people voting.Show attachment 173118

Never thought this is how zombie apocalypse would play out:) Who knew zombies just wanted to have a voice too:) don't be an antizombieist :)

upload_2020-11-9_15-22-44.png

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Still surprised at the depths of naivety being plumbed here. By grown-ups no less. The unprecedented power of Twitter and Facebook to control information is a clear threat to Democracy. And, with their allies in charge, it will get worse. Remember, the Democrats are the same people that passed laws requiring equal coverage the the 3 TV networks once upon a time, and the influence they had has been dwarfed by social media.

The people dancing in the streets and celebrating this are literally dancing fools. They are celebrating the death of their freedom.
Twitter 2020-11-10 08-03-55.jpg

•••
•••
The people dancing in the streets and celebrating this are literally dancing fools. They are celebrating the death of their freedom.

joebiden.jpeg

•••

Me mad? Remember, I hate America, according to you. You have stepped up the timetable. I just wonder when you will realize I am right. I imagine you'll still think you're free when your folks are being goose-stepped into a reeducation camp. They'll be calling it "free education."(y)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back