NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Me mad? Remember, I hate America, according to you. You have stepped up the timetable. I just wonder when you will realize I am right. I imagine you'll still think you're free when your folks are being goose-stepped into a reeducation camp. They'll be calling it "free education."(y)

ef45485e8327761c252fbdd8e451bd9e0d-11-biden-laugh.2x.h473.w710.jpg

•••
In English, we say "himself" not "his self".

You're not going to win over anyone by being a grammar nazi. And your dismissal of Ebonics leaves you on thin ice in the racial sensitivity department.

•••
•••
You're not going to win over anyone by being a grammar nazi. And your dismissal of Ebonics leaves you on thin ice in the racial sensitivity department.
You don’t have much of a clue what you’re posting most of the time do you?

Above talking about re-education camps when Trump, the guy you support, wants to have a Patriot Education program

•••
Me mad? Remember, I hate America, according to you. You have stepped up the timetable. I just wonder when you will realize I am right. I imagine you'll still think you're free when your folks are being goose-stepped into a reeducation camp. They'll be calling it "free education."(y)

Domainace, maybe it is time for a little reading:)

6 Toxic Arguing Techniques Used by Narcissists and Manipulators
https://blogs.psychcentral.com/psychology-self/2018/08/narcissist-arguing/

•••
•••
•••
Who would have thunk! OOPS!!! sorry about misspelling "think"... still learning to speak English...
07-biden-google-li-600.jpg

Last edited:
•••
You don’t have much of a clue what you’re posting most of the time do you?

You need a hug, don't you? I'm sure Uncle Joe will help you out there.
Honoring Uncle Joe .jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••

My dream is that Trump makes his exit by pardoning political prisoners/exiles Assange and Snowden. And then, out of spite, declassifies a whole raft of information. Not gonna happen, but it would be a setback for the secret state. No country with a domestic spy apparatus like the US has can be called a democracy.

•••
•••
So, do Biden supporters on NP want to open borders to low iq immigrants so big capitalism has more consumers while the layman, African American and others congregating at the lower end of cognitive stratification struggle with greater competition for low paying jobs or is there consideration that immigration requires sensitivity to put a collectivist national interest first above consumer-centrist culture? Thanks

Last edited:
•••

Is there consideration that immigration requires sensitivity to put a collectivist national interest first?

Collectivism vs consumer-centrist models. Why put one in front of the other? Balance needs to be restored. The reality is that protecting migrant workers from exploitation eventually levels the playing field between immigrants and non-immigrants. Xenophobic restrictions increases brain drain, and studies have shown that there is no basis that immigrant workers increase crime rates.

https://qz.com/india/1865166/trumps-h-1b-opt-stance-may-hurt-the-us-in-the-long-term/

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Even Lennco woke up:) hello:) take your pills, it will be bumpy ride:)

upload_2020-11-9_18-5-0.png

•••
I read that a few minutes ago... but what weight do RealClearPolitics have in this?

I'm waiting for more info myself. But it is huge:)
upload_2020-11-9_18-8-36.png

•••
•••
•••
I read that a few minutes ago... but what weight do RealClearPolitics have in this?

They are tabulating the votes as they are counted. Most states are still counting votes. But we have eyewitness testimoney and evidence of voter fraud, ballot harvesting, illegal electioneering by poll workers and Biden / Harris campaign.

•••
Using the word "Huge" with a pic of Trump's hands is not a good way to make your point.

:xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

Here to bring some comic relief:) Don't think big, think huuuge:)
Lennco with time and some effort you will learn to love the orange man:)

upload_2020-11-9_18-19-47.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back