Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The next First Family of the United States of America.

d058c2f9-a8a8-4ea1-8f99-9b0e0ca2dfe6-860x475.png

•••
It's obvious the FBI / Homeland and other departments demanded citizens of the USA be censored.
Which is different from:

"violation of the constitution censoring the American public."

Again, they're not Twitter.

•••
Which is different from:

"violation of the constitution censoring the American public."

Again, they're not Twitter.

They demanded post be removed, people be censored and before it over, we will probably see accounts banned at the request of or due to government complaints.

When an American citizen was censored or banned due to Gov intervention, it was a violation of the 1st Amendment.

You're using talking points to debate the obvious truth.

Last edited:
•••
They demanded post be removed, people be censored and before it over, we will probably see accounts banned at the request of or due to government complaints.

If an American citizen was censored or banned due to Gov intervention, it is a violation of the 1st Amendment.
THEY ARE NOT TWITTER. TWITTER DECIDES. THEY CAN JUST ASK

Stop having your little mental breaks online all the time.

You think they have this power but .............they banned Trump. TWITTER DECIDED THAT

Last edited:
•••
•••
They demanded.
I demand you send me money thru PayPal right now.

Demanding holds no weight, THEY'RE NOT TWITTER. TWITTER decides.

Get it together.

Last edited:
•••
The flex that the government isn't censoring you if they tell another company to do it for them is irrational.

•••
I demand you send me money thru PayPal right now.

Here the difference, you have now power to coerce me or paypal to comply. The FBI, OCC and FDC do.

Last edited:
•••
Here the difference, you have now power to coerce me or paypal to comply. The FBI, OCC and FDC do.
No, they don't. TRUMP GOT BANNED.

---------------
mr-x will no longer be posting in this thread today, I've banned him since I haven't received my PayPal payment from him.

Last edited:
•••
No, they don't. TRUMP GOT BANNED.

---------------
mr-x will no longer be posting in this thread today, I've banned him since I haven't received my PayPal payment from him.

Thanks for proving my point.

•••
Thanks for proving my point.
Thanks for proving my point, I don't have such power, just like the government doesn't.

•••
You're a subject of Canada and your freedom is based on the whims of men. I'm an American citizen and my governments power is limited by the constitution.
Both countries have a Constitution, while US has a Bill of Rights, Canada has a Charter of Rights (in case you didn't know).

I'm not an expert in US Constitutional law, but your personal protection from government over-reach is contained in the Bill of Rights which was a later ammendment to the Constitution.

The actual wording of protection is in negative form, for example, “Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech, or the press." Due process is stated not in the affirmative, but as a right not to be “deprived" (ie. life, liberty, or property, without due process of law).

Taken in context, our Bill of Rights was a inspired, generous and revolutionary. The corner stone of our Republic, it made a open society, free from Gov persecution possible.

If your freedoms have been violated, what recourse do you have? The court system which in many cases has been found criminally unjust (ie. research suggests that both the race of the victim and of the defendant influence sentencing).

There are differences, for instance there is no provision in the US in terms of affirmative constitutional rights to free counsel for the public defence from measures imposed by the government, nor does the US Constitution guarantee its citizens affirmative action, requiring public assistance programs (food, shelter or free medical care) necessary to sustain life, health and an adequate quality of life.

Unlike the rest of us mortals.

The court system is not perfect.

•••
The American and Canadian Indians took slaves, committed genocide, every evil that is common to man.
White man came across the sea, he brought us pain and misery. He killed our tribes, he killed our creed, he took our game for his own need. We fought him hard, we fought him well, out on the plains we gave him hell.
But many came, too much for Cree, oh, will we ever be set free?

•••
•••
•••
Both countries have a Constitution, while US has a Bill of Rights, Canada has a Charter of Rights (in case you didn't know).
1678648399574.png

LOL..

I'm not an expert in US Constitutional law, but your personal protection from government over-reach is contained in the Bill of Rights which was a later ammendment to the Constitution.

We have a republic. 50 separate state governments.

The actual wording of protection is in negative form, for example, “Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech, or the press." Due process is stated not in the affirmative, but as a right not to be “deprived" (ie. life, liberty, or property, without due process of law).

That's because the laws are restrictions on the Gov. Not people

If your freedoms have been violated, what recourse do you have? The court system which in many cases has been found criminally unjust (ie. research suggests that both the race of the victim and of the defendant influence sentencing).

The courts. We are a nation of laws. If that doesn't work we have guns.

There are differences, for instance there is no provision in the US in terms of affirmative constitutional rights to free

Our rights are INALIENABLE, rights granted to us by our Creator, not the government.

counsel for the public defence from measures imposed by the government, nor does the US Constitution guarantee its citizens affirmative action, requiring public assistance programs (food, shelter or free medical care) necessary to sustain life, health and an adequate quality of life.

The court system is not perfect.

Nothing is perfect in this world. Sorry for the many edits, I'm doing other stuff.

Last edited:
•••
lol, bank records in hand. But nothing out there whatsoever.

Meanwhile, actual facts, Trump has bank account in China.

Report: Trump Paid Nearly $200,000 In Taxes To China​

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robert...t-trump-paid-nearly-200000-in-taxes-to-china/

Forbes Estimates China Paid Trump At Least $5.4 Million Since He Took Office, Via Mysterious Trump Tower Lease​

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...mysterious-trump-tower-lease/?sh=38cbf29aed11

•••
Last edited:
•••
lol, bank records in hand. But nothing out there whatsoever.

Meanwhile, actual facts, Trump has bank account in China.

Report: Trump Paid Nearly $200,000 In Taxes To China​

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robert...t-trump-paid-nearly-200000-in-taxes-to-china/

Forbes Estimates China Paid Trump At Least $5.4 Million Since He Took Office, Via Mysterious Trump Tower Lease​

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...mysterious-trump-tower-lease/?sh=38cbf29aed11

LOL. That makes the Biden crime family look much better.

•••
LOL. That makes the Biden crime family look much better.
One, there is actual proof, a trail.

The other, nothing. - This is what impresses you, nothing.

mr-x - Biden crime family

me - post up the proof

mr-x - man, fuck you, we don't need no stinkin' proof

Last edited:
•••
Then of course, Republicans are not touching the $2 Billion Kushner got from the Saudis

Saudi Arabia's crown prince once bragged Jared Kushner was 'in his pocket'. It's getting harder to convince people otherwise.​

https://www.businessinsider.com/jar...saudi-arabia-mbs-crown-prince-concerns-2023-2

How Did Jared Kushner Get $2 Billion From the Saudis?​

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...shner-get-2-billion-from-the-saudis#xj4y7vzkg

Unsurprised by the source, same people who breathlessly warned us recognizing Israel's capital would lead to war but instead lead to peace treaties.

Find a source that doesn't let their hate cloud their judgment.

•••
One, there is actual proof, a trail.

The other, nothing. - This is what impresses you, nothing.

mr-x - Biden crime family

me - post up the proof

mr-x - man, fuck you, we don't need no stinkin' proof

You think after a thousand investigations someone would have cornered Trump. Even after stealing his tax returns you got squat.

Sad.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back