IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's the world we live in now. Google/YouTube/StateActors are trying to make RFK disappear (deja vu). The resistance must be silenced or slandered (called racist, criminal, crazy, etc.). Welcome to Amerikkka.

Like I said, I don't know how these people can sleep at night - what twisted rationales they have in their minds.
Yeah, I heard about RFK Jr... North Korea Style if i have ever seen it... I am glad i watched hours of documentaries on North Korea now... It gives me great insight to what these people are thinking.

•••
IMG_1633.png

•••
Democrats are trying to address the gun issues. Republicans bought and paid for by the NRA are getting in the way of addressing those issues. Literally voting against the majority of Americans. I've posted stats/polls many times now showing exactly that. You can't keep politics out of this issue since it's politicians standing in the way of getting things done. We should keep the NRA out of the issues.
The Statistics are there, I don't think law enforcement will act on it, especially not now. they fear of losing their lively hood, their family. Lawless people running around ..for sure .. protect yourself , carry your firearm

Last edited:
•••
The Statistics are there, I don't think law enforcement will act on it, especially not now. they fear of losing their lively hood, their family. Lawless people running around ..for sure .. protect yourself , carry your firearm
I don’t understand your response. I pointed out Republican politicians are getting in the way of passing common sense gun laws the majority of Americans support, and you’re talking about statistics?

•••
I know, it's pretty pathetic... but its just like in America today,, Ban them, fire them, put them in jail.. same o'l , so

A year or so ago when the gangster military took over Myanmar, I was talking with a friend who was a government justice lawyer there. Him and some others I knew were in a bad place. They were young and working elite government jobs trying to build a great future for Myanmar - and suddenly their bosses were jailed and mobsters took over. So they had to decide: quit and give up their dreams they've worked their whole life for, or stay and try in some marginal way to make things better while working for thugs.

I asked one how the boys in the military can turn the guns on their own people and their own families even to support obvious criminals. He just shook his head and said they were brainwashed and there was no reasoning with them. His good friend was a military officer, but they were no longer talking.

People lie to themselves to a degree most would never think is possible. We are seeing the same thing in the US.

•••
A year or so ago when the gangster military took over Myanmar, I was talking with a friend who was a government justice lawyer there. Him and some others I knew were in a bad place. They were young and working elite government jobs trying to build a great future for Myanmar - and suddenly their bosses were jailed and mobsters took over. So they had to decide: quit and give up their dreams they've worked their whole life for, or stay and try in some marginal way to make things better while working for thugs.

I asked one how the boys in the military can turn the guns on their own people and their own families even to support obvious criminals. He just shook his head and said they were brainwashed and there was no reasoning with them. His good friend was a military officer, but they were no longer talking.

People lie to themselves to a degree most would never think is possible. We are seeing the same thing in the US.
Nope. You’re seeing somebody who broke the law going to trial. He just went on Fox last night and basically admitted to one of the charges, obstruction.

You also thought the insurrectionists were treated unfairly. Again, they broke the law. Your position is basically nothing should be done to those who break the law

•••

I could see such happening to America...

Did they off the instigators like Jong Un did ?

Last edited:
•••
Did they off the instigators like Jong Un did ?
They killed lots of good people in Myanmar. I wish Americans had half the backbone of freedom fighters in Myanmar and other places.

•••
They killed lots of good people in Myanmar. I wish Americans had half the backbone of freedom fighters in Myanmar and other places.
don't close that book, for sure

•••
•••
I don’t understand your response. I pointed out Republican politicians are getting in the way of passing common sense gun laws the majority of Americans support, and you’re talking about statistics?
The Gun laws you speak of, are not going to change the facts, The majority of people committing Gun violence don't go by laws, apparently, they go by wounded and dead bodies. So what you are talking about is a drop in the bucket as opposed to the Big Problem.. Sensible gun laws are good... but those laws are not going to stop the threat to Americans.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••

Judge Strikes Down Arkansas Law Banning Gender Transition Care for Minors​

"In his 80-page ruling, Judge James M. Moody Jr. of Federal District Court in Little Rock said the law both discriminated against transgender people and violated the constitutional rights of doctors. He also said that the state of Arkansas had failed to substantially prove a number of its claims, including that the care was experimental or carelessly prescribed to teenagers."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/j...n&cvid=659dc2c20a944d6f89ca7655cf3cbcda&ei=15

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Apparently

mr-x

Is banned now..

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know who and why.

mr-x For President !!

We want mr-x back !!

Looooong time member of NPs, a great man and great person

North Korea Style... like i said
Banning someone who's been here 20 years, with almost 25,000 fantastic posts, shows how NP has gone to the dogs! Stop picking on Conservatives like the MSM and Social Media.

What ever happened to free speech? The left can say all the crap they want but you ONLY cancel the right... Worst than North Korea!

NP administration should review the actions of some of the mods!

PATHETIC... PATHETIC... PATHETIC... You should be ashamed of yourselves!

We want MR-X back!!!

Now BAN me as well if you want!

Show attachment 240925

I am really sorry to see this. I really am.
Him and I had our differences but I always thought politics aside we could have enjoyed a beer together.

But it doesn't say he was "Banned"
It says he was restricted and he requested his account to be closed.

"Account Suspended (Warnings) Restricted (15-30%) Account Closed (Requested) Established Member"

Can they re-open his account if he request it?

•••
I am really sorry to see this. I really am.
Him and I had our differences but I always thought politics aside we could have enjoyed a beer together.

But it doesn't say he was "Banned"
It says he was restricted and he requested his account to be closed.

"Account Suspended (Warnings) Restricted (15-30%) Account Closed (Requested) Established Member"

Can they re-open his account if he request it?
He is a good man, He most likely requested his account be shut down because he felt he was being treated unfairly, everyone in this thread has an opinion, and is entitled to express it. it's a political thread. it's not always going to be nice on opinions.

•••
•••
•••
I think Joe will pull out, I like the 2024 Presidential election i see so far.
My opinion is that there is a 100% chance Biden will be running against whoever the GOP Challenger is. I think it's 50% to 50% chance that republicans pick Trump. So we shall see, usually it takes until the primaries to know who gop nominee is. Biden is a shoe-in for dem nomination.

•••
My opinion is that there is a 100% chance Biden will be running against whoever the GOP Challenger is. I think it's 50% to 50% chance that republicans pick Trump. So we shall see, usually it takes until the primaries to know who gop nominee is. Biden is a shoe-in for dem nomination.
If that is the case, Biden stays in , Start organizing a 2024 Presidental election party, It will be a awesome night !

•••
If that is the case, Biden stays in , Start organizing a 2024 Presidental election party, It will be a awesome night !
We need a Reagan type candidate for the GOP. Praying someone on the GOP side will appeal to not just republicans, but democrats and independents. There has to be some dems. extremely unhappy with Biden. Even if only 10% of dems vote GOP it could result in GOP electoral landslide. However, I'm not ready yet to pull out the Champaign glasses and party with the GOP it's going to be an uphill battle. I just wish Joe Biden would go to jail for some of the stuff he & hunter Biden have done.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back