Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/04/us/politics/trump-biden-policies-help-hurt.html
"Overall, 40 percent of voters said Mr. Trump’s policies had helped them personally, compared with just 18 percent who say the same about Mr. Biden’s policies. Instead, 43 percent of voters said Mr. Biden’s policies had hurt them, nearly double the share who said the same about Mr. Trump’s policies, the latest Times/Siena poll found."

•••
Trump and cronies will cut SS and completely remove Obamacare

•••
I really will enjoy seeing Donald Trump's revenge when he becomes President.
But I worry about the time between Donald Trump's victory and his
inauguration. Who knows what evil Joe Biden might do?

•••

Just like WWE, the mob must be appeased. :cautious:

Alot can happen before election day. Biden might pass the torch, while Trump might get torched; and it wouldn't matter in any case, neither side would accept the results anyway so... I don't expect either of them to be inaugurated/re-instated, they're both on their last leg. Am I missing something? :unsure:

Oh yeah, too bad Haley will be sidelined tomorrow, she's the one who would help bridge the gap IMO. But that's not mob mentality. :xf.confused:

•••
America is not ready for a woman president especially at such times

•••
•••
What Donald intent to do Joe will do it before he leaves
Pardon himself his family hunter
And send in the 6 seal team to take care of business
President immunity that what Trump wanted

Last edited:
•••
If Joe loses, what he won't do for sure is start crying like a sore loser crybaby 24/7 while trying by all dirty and unlawful means to overturn the election results like the wannabe dictator that you support did when he lost.

The guy you say you will enjoy seeing is a f*cking crybaby wannabe dictator that wants to do all what his master Putin wants, and that's to destroy the US democracy and NATO.

Last edited:
•••
•••
"Joe Walsh: He’s the ONLY President in American history who lost an election, refused to concede, refused to participate in the peaceful transfer of power, and then he committed crimes trying to overthrow that election."

•••
Anyone who votes for Trump is voting for a Putin puppet, they are voting for a traitor to the US and a wannabe dictator.
Disgusting and discouraging.
----------------------
Nikki Haley: “It’s not America first to withdraw from the world. It’s not America first to praise dictators who want to kill Americans. It’s not America first to bankrupt social security...That’s what we get with Donald Trump.”

•••
"Every word of what Stephen Colbert just said is spot on. Trump is dangerous. He’s a threat to this country. He’s facing 91 felony charges, he’s a proven sexual abuser and fraudster, and he’s openly saying that he wants to be a dictator. Insane."

•••
Last edited:
•••
Anyone think Donald J. Trump will get enough delegates tonight to be the GOP presumptive nominee?

•••
Every word of what Stephen Colbert just said is spot on...

Colbert said the media is covering the election like it was a horse race. :unsure:

Imagine if Ol' Joe and Dump actually had a footrace, like 100m dash, lol, that would be hilarious. I'd bet on the senile elder vs. the girdled fattie ...just point in the right direction and let him go. :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
Imagine if Ol' Joe and Dump actually had a footrace, like 100m dash, lol, that would be hilarious.

While Trump continually trash-talks Trudeau, he actually had the cajones to step into the ring...

•••
Biden has failed on every level, not securing the border, raising inflation, job-losses, less secure country with rise in crime, higher taxes, bad foreign policy and much more Joe has done wrong. Trump 2024!

•••
•••
Biden has failed on every level, not securing the border, raising inflation, job-losses, less secure country with rise in crime, higher taxes, bad foreign policy and much more Joe has done wrong. Trump 2024!
Hey @Daniel Owens , if two Trump supporters get a divorce, do they still remain cousins?

•••
When you lie it makes you look desperate.

•••
Let me check up on lying, racist, MAGA Elon, oh more of the same.

Trying to get Biden murdered, accusing him of treason.

Saying AI is bad while pumping his own AI project GROK.

Saying we need to make more babies, we have a population shortage, then complaining America can't take on the the growing population of migrants.

So it's obvious he bought Twitter to push Republicans (even locally) so he can pay lower taxes, Daniel's #1 reason in supporting Trump as well. And to control the conversation. Using the platform to also attack competition in FB, Instagram, Whatsapp, ChatGPT, mainstream media etc.

•••
Last edited:
•••
They are importing voters. This is why groups on the far left fight so hard to stop voter ID requirements, under the absurd guise of protecting the right to vote. https://no_url_shorteners/WhtVFyS6sa

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) March 5, 2024
True statement Mr. Elon. However, the Trump'ers are going to show up in huge numbers to overcome the rigged system. Trump won in 2016 in a rigged system for Clinton and he shall do it again in 2024.

•••
True statement Mr. Elon. However, the Trump'ers are going to show up in huge numbers to overcome the rigged system. Trump won in 2016 in a rigged system for Clinton and he shall do it again in 2024.
It's actually lying, they can't vote. Elon is a lying fraud if you haven't figured that out yet. It's about money and control. He even deleted a community note on one of this tweets recently.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back