NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's actually lying, they can't vote. Elon is a lying fraud if you haven't figured that out yet. It's about money and control. He even deleted a community note on one of this tweets recently.

Elon Musk is continuously spreads election misinformation. Community Notes is silent.Like it or not, Twitter (Err X) will play a major role in who gets elected in November. Twitter’s the most influential social media site. His vile lies about Biden are damaging, & dangerous.
Sounds like some are desperate and going to blame twitter when Biden loses. And, no id legal or not their is no system in place to insure illegals and dead people don't vote. Dead people often remain on voter rolls, and are a huge democratic base. What we need is the Trump landslide the polls indicate, I am confident Trump can get enough real votes to beat Democrats cheating. This will be a full repudiation of Joe Biden and landslide for Trump.

•••
@JB Lions Do you think Nikki will win any states like maybe Vermont primary?

•••
Sounds like some are desperate and going to blame twitter when Biden loses. And, no id legal or not their is no system in place to insure illegals and dead people don't vote. Dead people often remain on voter rolls, and are a huge democratic base. What we need is the Trump landslide the polls indicate, I am confident Trump can get enough real votes to beat Democrats cheating. This will be a full repudiation of Joe Biden and landslide for Trump.
Daniel, try for the rest of the year not to post dumb stuff like, dead people on voter rolls. Dean people can't vote. All this kind of stuff has been brought up in courts and such and nothing comes of it.

-----------
Elon has too much power. I believe this probably started during the 2008 financial crisis where people were saying, why are we spending money on space stuff when we have it bad down here. Then our government went even more private. Problem is they went too much too Musk. Whatever they can to get away from him and start giving that business to other people. People that don't attack our country like Musk does.

•••
@JB Lions Do you think Nikki will win any states like maybe Vermont primary?
No, she loses it all. It's clear the Republican Party has lost itself and prefers to me more anti-American. The hope is enough Republicans fight back by staying home or voting for Biden this one time to save this country from MAGA degenerates.

•••
Daniel, try for the rest of the year not to post dumb stuff like, dead people on voter rolls. Dean people can't vote. All this kind of stuff has been brought up in courts and such and nothing comes of it.
They can and do, you imply that because it's immoral or illegal it's never done. There is no checks and balances to make sure the voting process is fair. Dems, thought they had it rigged in 2016 which is why they were shocked they lost.

•••
No, she loses it all. It's clear the Republican Party has lost itself and prefers to me more anti-American. The hope is enough Republicans fight back by staying home or voting for Biden this one time to save this country from MAGA degenerates.
I hope and believe Trump will win, and as a strong American Patriot I vote Donald J. Trump. I'd vote for Nikki if she were nominee. Pretty much all dozen running even Pence were better choices than Biden. However, Trump is the candidate I'm most excited about. I sort of think out of 16 contest tonight nikki might win 2 but I'm hoping they all go Trump. The excitement for Trump has Biden actually thinking about securing the border so that makes me happy, so I believe Trump will win but also admire him for trying to hold Joe accountable.

•••
They can and do, you imply that because it's immoral or illegal it's never done. There is no checks and balances to make sure the voting process is fair. Dems, thought they had it rigged in 2016 which is why they were shocked they lost.
Not done to where it affects an election, some examples:

When Arizona’s attorney general investigated claims that 282 dead people’s ballots were cast in 2020, he found just one case was substantiated.

When Republican lawmakers in Michigan investigated a list of over 200 supposedly dead voters in Wayne County, they found just two.

1 in Arizona, 2 in Michigan

https://apnews.com/article/2022-mid...presidential-299b03156144b12c0298184498f07958

•••
I hope and believe Trump will win, and as a strong American Patriot I vote Donald J. Trump. I'd vote for Nikki if she were nominee. Pretty much all dozen running even Pence were better choices than Biden. However, Trump is the candidate I'm most excited about. I sort of think out of 16 contest tonight nikki might win 2 but I'm hoping they all go Trump. The excitement for Trump has Biden actually thinking about securing the border so that makes me happy, so I believe Trump will win but also admire him for trying to hold Joe accountable.
I'm more interested in the percentage Nikki gets. She got almost 40% in 1 state, that tells me people are tired of Trump and will stay home.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I'm more interested in the percentage Nikki gets. She got almost 40% in 1 state, that tells me people are tired of Trump and will stay home.
Trump's not the incumbent president so getting even 60%+ is still pretty darn good. I think he will top 75% in some states. Trump may top 70% in California. So yeah, I think Trump's margins will be good. Nikki for someone 200 delegate behind is fighting hard trying to get support but as you and I agree her efforts seem to be failing. I think Nikki appeals really well to democrats, but Trump appeals to both. I am urging my friends to showup for Trump and not stay home, however those that live in California it's a lost cause as CA is deep blue.

•••
Trump's not the incumbent president so getting even 60%+ is still pretty darn good. I think he will top 75% in some states. Trump may top 70% in California. So yeah, I think Trump's margins will be good. Nikki for someone 200 delegate behind is fighting hard trying to get support but as you and I agree her efforts seem to be failing. I think Nikki appeals really well to democrats, but Trump appeals to both. I am urging my friends to showup for Trump and not stay home, however those that live in California it's a lost cause as CA is deep blue.
Do you think Biden's recent poll numbers that I posted above is because Trump is getting more unhinged? Or Biden campaign focusing more on his mental decline?

•••
•••
I'm counting more on the electoral college to give Trump the win, as the national could go either way.
National will go Biden.

Trump telling Nikki supporters that he doesn't need them, that they're not Republicans. Kari Lake did the same to McCain voters and she lost. Trump is going to get a does of reality. He's feeling himself too much right now.

Last edited:
•••
Do you think Biden's recent poll numbers that I posted above is because Trump is getting more unhinged? Or Biden campaign focusing more on his mental decline?
Well, Joe is too old for some Democrats to vote for. Trump is a little younger and had a better 1st term. Trump is ahead in head-to-head polling average but Biden may catch up. What I am expecting is an electoral college win for Trump even if he loses national vote. It happened to both Gore & Clinton and may happen again.

•••
Well, Joe is too old for some Democrats to vote for. Trump is a little younger and had a better 1st term. Trump is ahead in head-to-head polling average but Biden may catch up. What I am expecting is an electoral college win for Trump even if he loses national vote. It happened to both Gore & Clinton and may happen again.
Biden is ahead in the most recent polls. Republicans will be staying home to end Trump once and for all. It's the only thing they can do to save the party.

Last edited:
•••
National will go Biden.

Trump telling Nikki supporters that he doesn't need them, that they're not Republicans. Kari Lake did the same to McCain voters and she lost.
Yeah, I'll be watching the polls but I'm expecting a lot of wins for Trump in key states, I think they may be close but Trump wins. Biden's approval is 37% so it's weird that Dems will even bother to show up. Trump's approval is higher.

•••
•••
Yeah, I'll be watching the polls but I'm expecting a lot of wins for Trump in key states, I think they may be close but Trump wins. Biden's approval is 37% so it's weird that Dems will even bother to show up. Trump's approval is higher.
The approval numbers is just a way for Dems to send a message about Israel/Gaza, border etc. The thing is, Dems come out to vote. You saw that when Biden whipped Trump in a landslide. You've seen that in all elections since. Dems come out to vote, Republicans come out to rallies.

•••
•••
•••
Polls show Trump is ahead in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Iowa, Nort Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and others.
https://www.realclearpolling.com/latest-polls/election
The approval numbers is just a way for Dems to send a message about Israel/Gaza, border etc. The thing is, Dems come out to vote. You saw that when Biden whipped Trump in a landslide. You've seen that in all elections since. Dems come out to vote, Republicans come out to rallies.
That is usually the case if people of a party don't show up. However, look at all the free media coverage Trump get's even bad coverage just excites his base and even some moderate democrats, and lots of independents.

•••
That is usually the case if people of a party don't show up. However, look at all the free media coverage Trump get's even bad coverage just excites his base and even some moderate democrats, and lots of independents.
Or just reminds Dems what a disaster Trump is. I'm wondering who will become more unhinged, Elon or Trump as we get closer. But again, Trump will do his part to get Dems to the voting booth.

Biden is old, yeah but......... Trump is getting worse in front of our eyes. Plus, that little thing, issues. Expect to see a lot of abortion commercials coming.

Last edited:
•••
This is where Trump and his supporters are fucking up:

“Not only do [Republicans] support President Trump, we support his policies,” Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Georgia, told MSNBC. “And any Republican that isn’t willing to adapt these policies, we’re completely eradicating from the party.”

“Anybody that makes a ‘Contribution’ to Birdbrain [Nikki Haley], from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp,” railed Trump after the New Hampshire primary. “We don’t want them, and will not accept them, because we Put America First, and ALWAYS WILL!”

https://www.tennessean.com/story/op...can-party-gop-failure-leadership/72407833007/

You need those voters. Same mistake Kari Lake made as I said earlier. Trump saying fall in line, I'm your master type stuff. They're going to stay home.

Last edited:
•••
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-biden-economy-gdp-wages-inflation/
"A recent CBS News poll found that 65% of Americans remember the economy under former President Donald Trump as being good, compared with 38% giving the current economy under President Joe Biden the same positive assessment."
So Joe has to convince people of a better economy which is an impossible sell. Also, Abortion is legal in many states, it's a state issue not a presidential issue. The highest court in the land has ruled. I don't see abortion issue as helping Democrats. It could help some governors.

•••
This is where Trump and his supporters are fucking up:

“Not only do [Republicans] support President Trump, we support his policies,” Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Georgia, told MSNBC. “And any Republican that isn’t willing to adapt these policies, we’re completely eradicating from the party.”

“Anybody that makes a ‘Contribution’ to Birdbrain [Nikki Haley], from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp,” railed Trump after the New Hampshire primary. “We don’t want them, and will not accept them, because we Put America First, and ALWAYS WILL!”

https://www.tennessean.com/story/op...can-party-gop-failure-leadership/72407833007/

You need those voters. Same mistake Kari Lake made as I said earlier. Trump saying fall in line, I'm your master type stuff. They're going to stay home.
Sinema not running gives Democrats a fighting chance to win senate there in Arizona, however Trump is still ahead in the state.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back