Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...t-joe-biden-american-samoa-democra-rcna141982
I wanted to laugh when Palmer beat Biden in American Samoa. Also, many of the other states Biden did win over 10% checked no preference so voted that way for no one, when those people vote Trump in November it shall be a big win. Trump 2024!
Also, Trump is strong moral fiber. I hope Nikki has enough moral fiber to endorse Trump soon, rather than the other day when she did not. Republicans are coming home and ready to check box for Donald J. Trump. Trump 2024! @Cannuck
This is why you will lose Daniel, you’re trying to normalize rape. You’ll play a part in Biden winning.

'He belongs nowhere near power': Brutal editorial scorches 'civilly liable rapist' Trump​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n&cvid=7b81b480c5f94507a41532ac46bb8e5c&ei=13

Last edited:
•••
Polls turning for Biden, 3 of the last 5 for Biden, including the post accurate in recent elections, the TIPP poll:

Emerson3/5 - 3/61350 RV2.64951Biden+2
Economist/YouGov3/3 - 3/51450 RV3.24442Trump+2
Morning Consult3/1 - 3/36334 RV1.04344Biden+1
CBS News2/28 - 3/11436 RV5248Trump+4
I&I/TIPP2/28 - 3/11246 RV2.84243Biden+1

Last edited:
•••
This is funny to me. Elon spends $44 billion in part to control the conversation, specifically tweets out somebody in Texas he wants people to vote for and..........they lose by 30. Maybe, people don't want to be controlled by billionaires or have them tell them what to do. Or maybe, the place is mostly bots now, that can't vote.

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is why you will lose Daniel, you’re trying to normalize rape. You’ll play a part in Biden winning.
Not really just pointed out Biden lost that American Somoa to another democrat kind of funny, also some of the states had over 15% for people other than the incumbent Biden. Also, Trump doesn't need Nikki supporters but I think they will still come home and vote Trump. Biden shall lose this year.

•••
Not really just pointed out Biden lost that American Somoa to another democrat kind of funny, also some of the states had over 15% for people other than the incumbent Biden. Also, Trump doesn't need Nikki supporters but I think they will still come home and vote Trump. Biden shall lose this year.
Staying home, voting for Biden. Why do Republicans want to steal Social Security, Medicare, ACA, kill Americans?

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Daniel saying rapists have good moral fiber, other MAGAs cool with taking away a woman's right to her body, throwing women in jail for aborting rapist babies, other Republicans cool with taking away a woman's right to vote. The Republican Party is basically an anti-woman Party. Dems will remind the voters
Murder is not justified that is where I draw the line no killing babies through abortion. A fetus is a child. However, I will let each state decide, murder is always at state level never federal. No one I support is a rapist all fake news, interesting videos good edits, but simply not true.

•••
Staying home, voting for Biden. Why do Republicans want to steal Social Security, Medicare, ACA, kill Americans?
Murder is not justified that is where I draw the line no killing babies through abortion. A fetus is a child. However, I will let each state decide, murder is always at state level never federal. No one I support is a rapist all fake news, interesting videos good edits, but simply not true.
Your giving Republicans too much credit, they don't have the power even if Trump wins which he will. GOP won't get rid of SS, Medicare, or the horrible ACA program. There isn't the votes for that in congress or power in the check and balance system. What all that is is a mainstream lie, they try and say stupid stuff to get votes, and I don't think those lies will work this time. Republicans will keep the entitlements, Trump had 4 years to remove them before and they are all still there, George W. Bush has 8 years never got rid of them either. Do you honestly think president is an elected king who can magically remove programs without congress?

Last edited:
•••
RFK Jr. will help Trump win in Arizona, Georgia and Nevada once he submits those signatures and is officially on ballot he has enough signatures. Unless, something really odd happens RFK Jr. will be in the race in November challenging Biden & Trump. It should help Trump a lot.

•••
No one I support is a rapist all fake news, interesting videos good edits, but simply not true.
Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

Besides his first wife saying he raped her before taking it back to settle the divorce.

Besides admitting on tape he grabbed pussy/sexually assaulted women

and:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

So yes you and the Republican Party support a rapist and you repeatedly remind people here you think rapists are of good moral fiber.

•••
@JB Lions Trump is the most qualified person to be President of the United States. I very enthusiastically support him. He was an amazing president before and I look forward to his return to the white house in 2025.

•••
@JB Lions Trump is the most qualified person to be President of the United States. I very enthusiastically support him. He was an amazing president before and I look forward to his return to the white house in 2025.
He’s a rapist recently voted worst President ever by historians who’s starting to lose to Biden in the polls.

•••
Looks like Biden is being late to State of the Union speech lol. He must have gotten lost haha.

•••
•••
Daniel Owens
I bet you have sex with a woman and I bet you will want her to have the abortion so you don't have to take care of her and your childrens

•••
Biden on fire so far. Hope he can keep it up

•••
•••
How so?

•••
Biden did great

I don’t know who this Britt woman is giving the Republican response but she should get a refund in her acting classes. She’s getting dragged online

She’s crazy 😂

Vp shortlist haha yes please

Last edited:
•••
"Anyone who wants to vote in state elections in Arizona has to provide a driver’s license, passport or other proof of citizenship, but for federal elections the United States requires only that voters fill out a form swearing they are citizens. Arizona has about 20,000 of these “federal only” voters, and they are disproportionately racial minorities."

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/04/us/arizona-law-voters-citizenship.html

This is how the Democrats plan to cheat in the upcoming election.
They will allow illegal immigrants to vote in Federal Elections.

•••
•••
Trump is the most qualified person to be President of the United States. I very enthusiastically support him. He was an amazing president before and I look forward to his return to the white house in 2025.

IMG_0483.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Someone should remind Laura Loomer that China gave Joe Biden millions of dollars, which they tried to hide
in 20 shell companies, and Joe Biden paid China back by letting a Chinese spy balloon hover above American
missile bases and Air Force bases so China would know exactly the best place to target us during a war.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back