Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You forgot Hitler .....your admirer
Jeffrey Epstein and Jeffrey Dahmer were good too
You can't compare Putin & Musk to Hitler those are two different apples.

•••
There is truth to that, yet Global happiness inequality has increased by more than 20% over the past dozen years, in all regions and age groups, that differ by age and by region. In North America, older generations are much happier than the younger set which skews the results. Having a healthy social net tends to help, but the Covid lockdowns certainly didn't help.

Social media has definitely contributed to mental illness, addictive behaviour one of the symptoms.
Blame it on the communist party of China tiktok

•••
•••
•••
•••
Vote Trump 2024!
Trump and Republicans will destroy my and the millions of seniors social security and Medicare and Obamacare
Republicans have not passed any meaningful bills...they love to create chaos even in their own party like animals killing their own type

•••
As you know, the happiness scale by itself is meaningless - culturally skewed toward Western concepts of happiness. But observing the change in reported happiness s fair game because we are comparing the same people to themselves 12 years earlier. Jordon and Lebanon have a lot going on that isn't covered by the world media, which tend to just view them in terms of how they fit into the Islamicist, Zionist, Palestinian mess.

Any outsider can easily see the mental illness plaguing North Americans, accelerated by social media and drug use (legal and otherwise).

I was surprised to see Bangladesh there, considering the real economic improvements they have seen in the past 10 years.
Still much better than Japan. Now, you’re tying to blame “cultural bias” 😂 of course you would never give actual examples. Pretend Covid didn’t happen. Maybe you should move to America or Canada and leave the unhappy Japan

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
You want to destroy Tesla because you hate Elon Musk or the company????
Isn't Tesla made in USA?
Made by an invader dependent on our government giving him friendly financial help. Now, uses his platform to attack the country that enriched him and other American companies. Fuck the racist Elon and his rust bucket, peddle sticking vehicles. He’s a con man lying about what’s coming to pump his stock

Last edited:
•••
Save Social Security & Medicare. Support the military and Seniors. Vote Trump 2024!

•••
•••
@JB Lions God Bless Ron DeSantis the best Governor in America!

•••
@JB Lions What do you think of Harris or Newsom vs. Ron DeSantis in 2028?

•••
Save Social Security & Medicare. Support the military and Seniors. Vote Trump 2024!
Isn't what the Biden and Democrats doing right now and will always be...
So why make the change when everything is still good for the seniors....pay increase...

•••
Isn't what the Biden and Democrats doing right now and will always be...
So why make the change when everything is still good for the seniors....pay increase...
If you want to pay more for gas, food, and other bills re-elect biden. If you want lower inflation and for your money to go further elect Trump and Donald will also save SS & Medicare

•••
If you want to pay more for gas, food, and other bills re-elect biden. If you want lower inflation and for your money to go further elect Trump and Donald will also save SS & Medicare
@marijuanadomain Do you have any examples of what Trump actually did after being elected in 2016 that you didn't like?

•••
So how is Trump going to do,,?

•••
•••
@marijuanadomain You know it's a good day when I ask a question, get no answer then in return am asked a question by you. lol

•••
@marijuanadomain Do you have any examples of what Trump actually did after being elected in 2016 that you didn't like?
He didn't finish the wall when he said he would
He didn't ban tik tok
He blames every Asians for the kung flu that sparks many murders to elderly Asians
Food prices gone up because of his tariffs
National debt gone up to the highest
Get rid of Hamas completely

•••
•••
•••
@marijuanadomain You know it's a good day when I ask a question, get no answer then in return am asked a question by you. lol
Ditto to you
I have strong moral fiber too because I take a shit every morning after my 2 cups of jasmine tea

•••
And, Biden-Inflation is why food prices went up. We are giving away too much free money.
We shall see what happens but a good chance of a Trump win. Biden is worse with wall than Trump and he had congress for years

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back