Not open for further replies.

Yusupbabay

presiden.comTop Member
Impact
TICKET.ORG
TICKET.ORG last sold for $9,999 on 2018-02-19 at Sedo

hello friend NP
I get this domain in sedo.
what do you think the value of this domain actually?
what is its appraisal value?

best regards

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is a really good one. I think you got it cheap actually.

670k exact searches per month
55 million broad match per month!

The .co sold for $20k and I think this is just as good.

So value wise, I think you could double your money on this.

•••
Wow, great name! I don't deal in high value names, and not expert, but I could readily see more than the price paid by at least some factor. GoValue suggests just under $13,000 which I think is not a bad estimate of worth in this case, but I would think at the low end. The .com went for $1.52 million and the .co for $20,000. I think its possible that your name could go for mid to high $$$$$. Best of luck with it!

•••
TICKET.ORG
TICKET.ORG last sold for $9,999 on 2018-02-19 at Sedo

hello friend NP
I get this domain in sedo.
what do you think the value of this domain actually?
what is its appraisal value?

best regards

well you got it for 10k. that tells you something right there.

but I think if you set bin 20k and wait a few years. you will double your investment!

gl

•••
having had a think about it, I quite like it in the .Org, the site could just focus on Charity events and there's certainly tens of thousands of them each year, often very hard to get tickets as well. something more focused than the current use of the plural in ..org

as for value, that is definitely there to be had in its build, I don't think you've overpaid if you have plans for it

Last edited:
•••
having had a think about it, I quite like it in the .Org, the site could just focus on Charity events and there's certainly tens of thousands of them each year, often very hard to get tickets as well. something more focused than the current use of the plural in ..org

as for value, that is definitely there to be had in it's build, I don't think you've overpaid if you have plans for it

there is absolutely no need to force it to fit with charity imo

.org... in this case.. and many other org domains... works more than perfectly fine with yoru regular madonna or what not ticket sales :)

cheers

•••
It is a tough space controlled by a few mega companies, the .tickets extension has not helped valuations. If you ask experienced domainers they will say stay away from ticket domains as the end user base is limited.

If you paid $10K for it, you paid top end reseller price on it, it's a high volume keyword search, but you are going to have to convince the right buyer to step up. .org are weird, sometimes you get really lucky, and other times you just have to wait years.

•••
well I wouldn't call it a force 'alcy' given the resale value on many charity event tickets - Blimey the market would love a focused site, Yep even allowing for the expediters profit

Last edited:
•••
well I wouldn't call it a force 'alcy' given the resale value on many charity events tickets - Blimey the market would love a focused site, Yep even allowing for the expediters profit

Do you know what it costs to launch a standalone site to market tickets with backend?

Something Ticketmaster / Live Nation are happy to step in to do.

That is what makes this space so tough.

Compound the .org extension, on a commercial landscape, and you really are going to have to rely on luck, or serious outreach.

Last edited:
•••
I would see it as a Sellers as much as a buyers market site. no need for much back end there. Sure you can search ebay etc - but I'm just throwing-up ideas

Last edited:
•••
It seems there are 900+ domains, Ticket+keyword.org, and 800 Keyword+Ticket.org
Have no idea how many are developed.

•••
It seems there are 900+ domains, Ticket+keyword.org, and 800 Keyword+Ticket.org
Have no idea how many are developed.

nice one pinkdragon - The thread starter will be asking you for a mailing list

•••
I'd estimate it to be worth around $9,999 at the moment.

•••
The easiest thing you can do is try to sell it to tickets.org, but by the looks of their site, they are in need of serious development updates. Not sure if they are doing to be your $15-20K buyer you need.

•••
The easiest thing you can do is try to sell it to tickets.org, but by the looks of their site, they are in need of serious development updates. Not sure if they are doing to be your $15-20K buyer you need.

I wasn't impressed either. I just don't see the buyer of ticket.org being on a loser, (or a quick flip). Would I have paid 10k for it ?- No Way but i'm not in the market for buying beyond reg-fee. and its seen me OK

Last edited:
•••
I am thinking more at air tickets.

•••
hello friend NP
thanks for the appraisal I am currently thinking about what idea?
which will be developed at ticket.org website.

best regards

•••
•••
The good news the Ticket industry is HUGE, the bad news the Ticket industry is HUGE. There no breaking into large volume show,sports,concert ticket sales (well at least in USA) unless one is Bill Gates

But luckily there all kinds of tickets

Buy a charitable 'lottery' ticket would be perfection use.

Your org purchase is half what the dot CO sold for three years ago. Ticket.io sold for 2/3 of what you paid. Other sales are older or not so important (like the xyz)

Good Luck

•••
Have you tried AccurateAppraisals.com?

I hear they are good and charge just $88 to tell you the name is worth $888,888.88

•••
•••
Nice domain! Congrats.
The good news the Ticket industry is HUGE, the bad news the Ticket industry is HUGE. There no breaking into large volume show,sports,concert ticket sales (well at least in USA) unless one is Bill Gates

But luckily there all kinds of tickets

Buy a charitable 'lottery' ticket would be perfection use.

Your org purchase is half what the dot CO sold for three years ago. Ticket.io sold for 2/3 of what you paid. Other sales are older or not so important (like the xyz)

Good Luck
Have you tried AccurateAppraisals.com?

I hear they are good and charge just $88 to tell you the name is worth $888,888.88
Great acquisition!

thanks for the advice

•••
I'd estimate it to be worth around $9,999 at the moment.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The best appraisal of the day :xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

Seriously though I would have a hard time with the singular as well as the org. The two together would get me to shy away.

Do I think you got a bad deal?
Not necessarily, but I think you paid all the money, you might be able to flip it for 2-5k profit if you're lucky.

Last edited:
•••
GOT A TRAFFIC TICKET?

Go to TICKET.org and let us fight it for you.

Run by an ex cop, we know how to get you off on technicalities.

-----------------------------------

Just another application for the domain that might actually be doable.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back