NameSilo

[Time Limited Offer] Magazine Quality Content For Less Than A Kindle Book OFF Amazon

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
"Dramatically Increase Your Traffic, Leads And Conversions With Affordable Content Creation Services, Virtually Guaranteed To Get Results!"​

Fast, Professional Authority Content, Articles, and Product Reviews -- All Designed To Improve Your Business Without Breaking Your Budget​
Service Offered:

Are the latest Google (ZOO Animals) getting you down?

Does it seem like -- no matter how many article writers you try -- you continue to struggle with content thats low-quality, full of spelling and grammar errors and offers your readers NO value at all and now you’re running out of time, patience... and money?

What if I told you that we could help write content for you that:

• Drives Leads and visitors
• Increases organic search engine traffic
• Compelling & Conversational

... And we can do it with in 24-72 hours, for a small fraction of what you’d pay for a dozen low quality articles!

So What Are You Waiting For? Choose From The Options Below For Articles & Product Reviews​

Single Articles -$2.50 Per 100 Words

300 Words - $7.50
400 Words - $10
500 Words - $12.50
750 Words - $18.75

Article Pack of 5 -$2 Per 100 Words

5 Articles| 300 Words - $30
5 Articles| 400 Words - $40
5 Articles| 500 Words - $50
5 Articles| 750 Words - $75

Article Pack of 25 -$1.80 Per 100 Words

25 Articles|300 Words - $135
25 Articles|400 Words - $180
25 Articles|500 Words - $225
25 Articles|750 Words - $337

Have A Different Word Requirement | Rate Per 100 Words

25 Articles - $1.80
10 Articles - $2
1 Article - $2.50

We use proven Amazon & ClickBank Review formats to craft your review. This also means the format we use for Amazon reviews are totally different for ClickBank reviews. Based on formulas for each style of review that is proven for maximum results.

Which is why Our Reviews Beats the Pants OFF Any Other Review You've had Written in the PAST!
Check the out the samples yourself and see how out the superb quality of these reviews are. SAMPLES: no_url_shorteners/Qd6Cr

Price:
Amazon, ClickBank, CPA Reviews (400-500 Words)
10 Reviews -$125 (That’s only $2.50 per 100 words!)
5 Reviews - $65
1 Review - $15

(700 – 1000 Words)Recommended For Higher Conversions
10 Reviews - $250
5 Reviews - $135
1 Review - $27

Now Here’s Your Next Step

Place Your Order:
1. Send payment via PayPal to [email protected]
2. Send an e-mail to [email protected] with your:
3. The type of content your ordered
4. Topics/ Keyword phrases/ Title’s
5. And any additional directions that’s needed to fulfill your order.[/SIZE]

More Than 5 Years Experience
Creating Quality Authority Content for Digital Marketers, Consultants

We are a Rock Star Elite Team of professional 100% American Writers – all of whom carry Journalism/English University Level Degrees.
And while it’s true that we’re not the cheapest option, it’s important to remember that cheapest is not necessarily best. I think you’ll find our rates are surprisingly affordable -- even if your you’re just getting started.

View Samples Of Our Work, And See For Yourself What We Can Do For You...

I could tell you in detail what sets our work apart from the other so called writers out there, but it’s easier just to show you...
Here are just a few samples of the many successful quality content creation services we've worked on in the past few months.

Samples for Articles: no_url_shorteners/sbZPI Samples of Product Reviews: no_url_shorteners/Qd6Cr

Place Your Order:
1. Send payment via PayPal to [email protected]
2. Send an e-mail to [email protected] with your:
3. The type of content your ordered
4. Topics/ Keyword phrases/ Title’s
5. And any additional directions that’s needed to fulfill your order.[/SIZE]

You'll Receive Quality Content That's:
• Well written, Engaging
• Informative, helpful and specified to your exact details.
• Keyword Density of 1-3%
• Copyscape Approved[/list]

Time Frame
Delivered in 24 – 72 hours (for up to 10 articles-- if for any reason we cannot make delivery of your content within the time specified, I will absolutely let you know upfront. Please give more time for larger bulk order assignments. This could also vary depending on our workload.)

And All Of Our Work Is Fully Guaranteed!

We stand behind our work with a solid money--back originality guarantee, so you can work with us without risk. We take our work seriously and do everything we can to keep our customers and clients happy.
My team and I are professional writers. We handcraft every article. They’re all original and will pass Copyscape testing every time. Free from grammar and spelling errors.

If you decide within 3 days of completion of your order that you’re not 100% satisfied, you just have to let us know. We’ll work to resolve your concerns at absolutely NO extra cost! All risk is lifted from your shoulders and placed squarely on ours

hopkism said:
Review:

I can say I am really pleased with the services I was provided. I gave general directions for the keyword of an article and what points to cover.

Not only were the points well covered and the keyword used properly but the article was actually worth reading. The author writes as an English native speaker.

The arguments were compelling and the transition between sentences and paragraphs were logical. I did not have to edit grammar or spelling. There were no awkward sentences.

The article came in on time and was delivered with more words than I had ordered at no extra charge. This was an incredible deal and I see myself ordering several more in the foreseeable future. Thank you so much.

Thought I would add: The article was on the global financial markets. The author's understanding of these was an excellent test of proficiency, perhaps more compelling to order more.

Attachments

• CB Product Review -Paleo Recipe Book.pdf
    187.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Amazon Product Review -Smartwater.pdf
    122.3 KB · Views: 80
  • CI-SEO Article-Photography For Beginners.pdf
    397.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
9/30/ 12 LAST DAY OF THE Month Special: 10% off all orders of $50 or More

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back