Dynadot

question-answered Top section

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
Hi,

Regarding Top section. Is it free or cost something for submission?

I have submitted a great domain LLLL.COM with Estibot market value $15,000 but it was rejected.

I see many garbage domains in the Top section. Many of them are not actually Top.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
How long does it take on average until a domain is accepted or rejected? Is there any notification if a domain is rejected?

•••
How long does it take on average until a domain is accepted or rejected? Is there any notification if a domain is rejected?
It used to be within 24-48 hours, but @Echo Mod Team may have a more specific answer for you.

You may not receive a notification if it’s accepted, but you should receive a notification that it was moved if it’s rejected.

We hope that helps.

•••
Hello,

We aren't seeing one in the queue for you pending, so it must have already been processed (If you had one pending).

Generally, a Top Domain submission takes 24 to 48 hours (Most appear to be processed within 12 hours when not many are submitted that day), however, keep in mind that they are handled in the order they are received, so if there had been several prior to yours, it could take closer to the 48 hours.

We hope that information helps.

•••
Got it. Looks like they were rejected as I just found them in the "Make an offer" section. Would be nice to receive a notification but no big deal now that I know how it works.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back