Domain Empire

TrafficZ.com - OFFICIAL THREAD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
TrafficZ.com - OFFICIAL THREAD!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the OFFICIAL TrafficZ.com thread!

Please feel free to leave your comments, questions and anything else you wish to discuss regarding TrafficZ.

We will also be posting updates and new features on this thread so be sure to check back regularly.

We are looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Regards,

Kristine B.

Thought Convergence, Inc

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Okay, I give up

spotedog said:
Same here Lizzy got back and was appologetic, hopefully my account will get approved this time since it was so long ago, I had to reapply.

I reapplied, got a pretty fast reply back asking about whois information
I have domains registered under different business names, but the contact information is at the same P.O. Box and with the same phone #, so I replied back on the afternoon of Friday the 20th, Didn't hear anything back on Friday figured hey weekend, give it till Monday or Tuesday. Well 1 week later no response and Pm'd Lizzy like she asked, so since I feel I don't even qualify for a rejection letter, I will just surrender.

Last edited:
•••
Seabass said:
You applied with 1,200? Or are you saying I did? I submitted maybe 10.

I applied with 1200 domains.. And I never got a response..

•••
There are very nice ladies who work at TrafficZ but I admire Veronica because she is very helpful,sincere and professional.I think she is an angel.Veronica is the best among all parking companies reps.

•••
So, is this thread still a live ?

•••
Simce I believe both you and Parked.com use the same Yahoo feed can I assume a domain would earn the same revenue at trafficz vs parked.com, or can it possibly pay more and if so why? Thanks.

•••
Simce I believe both you and Parked.com use the same Yahoo feed can I assume a domain would earn the same revenue at trafficz vs parked.com, or can it possibly pay more and if so why? Thanks.

Each company has their own deal worked out with Yahoo so both may not be getting the same percentage from Yahoo.

The amount they share you with you of the percentage they receive could be different as well.

Their back-up feeds in case Yahoo doesn't have ads for certain topics are different as well.

No 2 providers regardless if they use the same primary feed will produce the same results as generally the way they count traffic, countries of traffic accepted, back-up feeds used, click through rate of templates etc... there will always be something not exactly the same, park at sedo, namedrive, parked, trafficz, fabulous, ds, bodis etc... for a month each, print your stats sheet and only look at revenue per month for each domain and split them up for maximum earnings.

•••
There are very nice ladies who work at TrafficZ but I admire Veronica because she is very helpful,sincere and professional.I think she is an angel.Veronica is the best among all parking companies reps.

I have no idea whether she is an angel or not as she does not reply to emails. <shrug>

I have over 700 domains and they have no motivation to respond to an application, which means they are likely sloppy in the balance of their business practices.

•••
A year ago i have applied account 2 times to trafficz and there
1st time 100 domain
2nd time 200 domain

dont know why.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back