Domain Empire

TrafficZ.com - OFFICIAL THREAD

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
TrafficZ.com - OFFICIAL THREAD!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the OFFICIAL TrafficZ.com thread!

Please feel free to leave your comments, questions and anything else you wish to discuss regarding TrafficZ.

We will also be posting updates and new features on this thread so be sure to check back regularly.

We are looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Regards,

Kristine B.

Thought Convergence, Inc

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi kristin...

Wellcome to namepros...
Anyway i just have sending you an email. and waiting for the positif respond...

thanks.

•••
l2ride55 said:
As a follow up to the thread.

My email was answered swiftly by Lizzy at Trafficz.

L2

good for u bro,..

but i got nothing till now
>:(

•••
does Trafficz accept short domains ? and no english domains ? Which domains are quality? have high google result? or have high overture? You may explain your meaurement technique, please define what is quality domain according to you

•••
Any way I could use my own dns to forward to trafficz instead of changing dns to ns1.trafficz?

At least 4 of the major players allow that (which I prefer to do and a reason I don't use trafficz as much as I could).

Last edited:
•••
No reply or posts from them in a long time.

Its a real shame trafficz.com (others too) do not participate more in the forums to attract more business and to show us they really care about domainers.

Compare this thread with only 33 posts vs parked.com's 6,700 posts!

•••
where are u Kristine...

something wrong ?

its about 1month i dont get any respond from trafficz team....:(

Last edited:
•••
greeny said:
where are u Kristine...

something wrong ?

its about 1month i dont get any respond from trafficz team....:(

Hi Greeny,

Thank you for your posts, please check your NamePros inbox as we have responded to your requests through private messages.

Thank you for all your support.

Best,
Lizzy Quiroga

trader said:
Any way I could use my own dns to forward to trafficz instead of changing dns to ns1.trafficz?

At least 4 of the major players allow that (which I prefer to do and a reason I don't use trafficz as much as I could).

Hi Trader,

I apologize for the delay, please email me at [email protected] and I will be more than happy to get you all the information you require.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Lizzy Quiroga

benmax said:
does Trafficz accept short domains ? and no english domains ? Which domains are quality? have high google result? or have high overture? You may explain your meaurement technique, please define what is quality domain according to you

Hi Benmax,

With respect to your questions, we accept all domains on our system. However, when rating the quality of a portfolio for new client applications we take all aspects of the portfolio into consideration including the domain name itself, performance, and various other factors.

Best regards,
Lizzy Quiroga

•••
I hope TrafficZ accept my account request.
Thanks

•••
With your parking service why do the $$$ amounts change so much. For example it will say I made $8.49 in revenue today, then i go to bed and log in at the end of tomorrow and it will show yesterdays revenue at $3.84 instead... why does this happen?

•••
SMBGeek said:
With your parking service why do the $$$ amounts change so much. For example it will say I made $8.49 in revenue today, then i go to bed and log in at the end of tomorrow and it will show yesterdays revenue at $3.84 instead... why does this happen?
Hi SMBGeek,

Our system is setup to show our best estimates throughout the day to give our clients a chance to see how their portfolio is performing. Estimates are shown in orange in the Domain Manager. At the end of each day, we are able to sync our system to verified numbers from our search partners. Once these numbers are updated they will be displayed in black text in the Domain Manager. Please note that any numbers in orange are simply estimates and cannot be guarenteed to reflect the amount that is verified and paid out.

I hope this helps!

Best,
Lizzy
[email protected]

•••
How many domains do I need in order to join ? I am asking the minumum. Should I write my all domains or sample ?

•••
From said:
How many domains do I need in order to join ? I am asking the minumum. Should I write my all domains or sample ?
Hi From,

At this time we do not have a minimum requirement for domains. All applications are approved on a case by case basis. We look at the quality of your domain portfolio, over the quantity. However, when applying please provide as much information about your portfolio, this will help speed up the application process.

Have a wonderful day.

Best,
Lizzy

•••
Just wondering... is there a problem with trafficz stats? It seems like my stats havent been updated in 2 days.

•••
Fka200 said:
Just wondering... is there a problem with trafficz stats? It seems like my stats havent been updated in 2 days.

same issue with parked.com so I think this is a yahoo issue as they both use yahoo for their primary feeds.

•••
Fka200 said:
Hi Fka200,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, unfortunately, Yahoo was unable to update their partners throughout the weekend. However, the issue has now been resolved and you should now be able to start seeing unresolved numbers begin to normalize within your TrafficZ account while our system updates.

Hope you all had a terrific weekend!

Best,
Lizzy

•••
hi Kristine

i sign up for trafficZ account and got emailed twice, they said it would take 3-4 days to process, it been 2 weeks:(

my email is [email protected]

please pm on namepros:)

thanks

•••
Are there ever clikcs that are less than a cent? I have seen where my names have multiple clicks for a total of a penny....

•••
What domain extensions do you accept for your platform?

•••
Hi Kristine

Just sent a PM...could you please look at it

•••
i have many times applied with 113 domain..still not approve,..i dont know what their considering for approval for new potential client...

can u explain it Lizzy...

thanks

•••
greeny said:
i have many times applied with 113 domain..still not approve,..i dont know what their considering for approval for new potential client...

thanks

What are your domains about? are they short , trademark ,english,non-english? which type of domains do you own?

•••
trafficz

greeny said:

thanks

Did they send you a rejection letter, or just not answer your application?
Parked.com sends out rejection notices. I don't know if trafficz does. They requested proof of ownership from me, and I haven't heard back.

•••
•••
Hey man ye noticed a decrease in cpc today also. My domainsponsor account usually gets over $100 a day , but today and yesterday $20

•••
l2ride55 said:
3rd day with nothing but lame arbitrage feed. Without any comment from the company, it appears they lost their Yahoo feed IMO.

I'd like to stick around a bit, but with no communication - doesn't leave me much choice but to bail and move dns.

L2

no communication is bad ,we wait trafficz writes and not content answers from company because they did not write the thing if you do it you will get account. Trafficz has got lots of customers and many people receives denied messages everyday , they dont need new customers and exist customers , I think in reality Trafficz will not care you change your dns.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back