Dynadot

advice Triple check domain history before buying. Lesson learned

Spaceship
Watch

Atone

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi checked some expired .coms this morning picked one up Mypetslove.com and I thought OK that will do , well after another check No good . The site had been used as a rip off scam in 2017 . Tainted name and lesson learned.Cheers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi checked some expired .coms this morning picked one up Mypetslove.com and I thought OK that will do , well after another check No good . The site had been used as a rip off scam in 2017 . Tainted name and lesson learned.Cheers.
how did you find that out, could you elaborate plz.

•••
I was directed to a site called petscams.com while doing more checks.

i

•••
I hope you didn't pay a high premium for the name. Otherwise, that would've been a huge loss.

•••
One time I bought a category killer name in the diet space that turned out to be an adult site. :( I paid up for it too. It's a great name, just going to take a while to clean up the history.

•••
Hi no big money spent . I contacted Petscams .com explained the current situation , expired domain , I am the new owner of that name but the person I spoke with said it was quote . A Historical Fact that he was not prepared to take down. I said well that is very Logical alerting your readers to a site that does not exist anymore . He would not change his stance one bit I wished him a nice day and closed dialog .

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back