Dynadot

Turnkey businesses: How reliable?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I am interested in purchasing a turn key type of franchise website, where i pay a lump sum for website and inventory etc. The reason I need this is because, I do not have the know-how to do webdesign, and the cost of hiring somebody trustworthy is prohibitive. Is it possible to get this sort of thing anywhere on the net? I need a reputable franchise, whose goods or services I can sell on my own domain. The problem is that there are so many affiliate programs offering turn key businesses, making unconvincing boasts, or giving you a rubbish website to use.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The reason I do not want to be involved in a normal affiliate link type of website, is because of the enormous amount of traffic dissipated between arriving at your website, and actually buying something at the other end of the link. In order to get over this problem, I have to actually sell products directly from my site, i.e, customers buy AT my website. I would rather have commissions on direct sales, as opposed to commissions per click.

The diffculty is getting your traffic to first: get to your website; second, find the link, third click on it; fourth continue to the affiliate host's website, fifth, actually make a purchase. When thinking about how expensive traffic is, and how much of it will simply be wasted by this method, I would really like to find a more efficient way of eliminating the many "middle links". There is also the enormous hassle of setting up a website and managing it on your own (the biggest detterent being the likelihood of having to hire people to build and manage the site. An expensive business especiall if like myself, you lack the know-how to do it manually!)

So, I am looking for service or program where I can sell the goods DIRCTLY from my site, and the hosts get their percentage, and I keep mine. Ideally, I would like to be involved in a system which is similar to a normal "bricks and mortar" franchise, where, the franchisee pays a lump sum investment, and is given the stock, manual, and licence to trade under the Franchisor's name. The franchisee may thus sell goods or services DIRECTLY from their premises, and give the franchisor company a royalty of the revenue. Where can I find such a model on the internet?

•••
Be careful and research the whole deal thoroughly before investing in the site!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back