IT.COM

.us .US - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Showcase and Sales Report Thread

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
It appears the domain industry has been starting to take notice of the .us namespace over the past year, read DnJournal.com .us growth and Namepros with even greater expectations for the year to come.

So I thought it would be a good idea to ask everyone to show us your .us domain names. You can post your favorites or your entire portfolio.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
charg.us available on godady with current bid 20$ auction 5 days remaining..

Last edited:
•••
Lawyer.us at $7700 with 2 hours to go.

•••
•••
•••
Closed at $50,000. Wow!!!
Hopefully there were not auction shenanigans here, with (2) bidders going back and forth and the high bidder does not pay allowing the second bidder to get it for much cheaper.

Maybe @Paul Nicks or @Joe Styler can confirm when it is paid for.

Brad

•••
•••
Lawyer.us ... $50 grand. All right. And to think that I bought Attorney.us for $2,200 two months ago. The deals are out there if you look hard enough.

•••
.US will go to the moon... registry should promote agressively to usa small / medium business. Based research data, USA is the best market to offer whatever. In the past , i help one of small business from usa with seo marketing.

•••
@ GD
https://www.godaddy.com/domain-auctions/benefits-us-430206719?utm_source=GDpremierservices

Ends at 5/28/2022 12:16 PM (PDT) 38m left
heart-hollow.svg

benefits.us​

Current bid

$1,825*
USD

Last edited:
•••
.US will go to the moon... registry should promote agressively to usa small / medium business. Based research data, USA is the best market to offer whatever. In the past , i help one of small business from usa with seo marketing.

Yeah.

.us would have been at par with .com but the tld wasn't released to the general public until 2002. Businesses couldn't build with it from the get-go.

•••
Hopefully there were not auction shenanigans here, with (2) bidders going back and forth and the high bidder does not pay allowing the second bidder to get it for much cheaper.

Maybe @Paul Nicks or @Joe Styler can confirm when it is paid for.

Brad
confirmed.

•••
•••
Appreciate it. I will be interesting to see who bought it.

Brad
Absolutely, it would be interesting to see if it's a large personal injury or trial law firm.

•••
Probably, an end user. If I saw lawyer.us at the auction, I might have pitched it to my neighbor who has a law firm and he might have paid similar or higher amount.

•••
steam.us $1,025 Dynadot

Not my sale. Reported on Namebio today.

Last edited:
•••
I believe that one day , one of .US domain goes to 7 figure . Only need a right time , might be its your best domains.

•••
•••
•••
charg.us at $20 with 6 hours to go , at Godaddy auction...

•••
That $20 bid for charg.us is not real.

•••
•••
apex.us $1,280 USD 2022-06-01 GoDaddy
smo.us $106 USD 2022-06-01 GoDaddy

*Not my sales. Reported today on Namebio

***I will have one to report shortly though. :)

•••
No it is not real. I bid $25 a few hours ago. When I log into Godaddy with a computer
that Godaddy recognizes, it says that I am the high bidder at $25. When I log into
Godaddy with a computer that Godaddy does NOT recognize, Godaddy says the current
bid is $20. I don't believe that there was ever a bid at $20.

•••
Probably, an end user. If I saw lawyer.us at the auction, I might have pitched it to my neighbor who has a law firm and he might have paid similar or higher amount.
I can't wait to see who bought the domain. It will help me to place a higher value on my domain attorney.us. I like the keyword attorney more than lawyer. You never hear anyone say, "I heard a good attorney joke."

•••
No it is not real. I bid $25 a few hours ago. When I log into Godaddy with a computer
that Godaddy recognizes, it says that I am the high bidder at $25. When I log into
Godaddy with a computer that Godaddy does NOT recognize, Godaddy says the current
bid is $20. I don't believe that there was ever a bid at $20.
6 minutes to go in the auction with 1 bid at $20.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back