IT.COM

UsamaBinLaden.net

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I'm looking to possibly purchase this name. I do not have this in the domain appraisal section because I do not own it. What do you guys think this is worth anyways. Please shoot from the hip as I do not own the name.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
well.... if it gets a lot of vistors, and has good content (if it comes with content) it would proberly be quite a bit of money. But if its going cheap like $1 - $50 I would buy it. Wouldn't use it tho

•••
well, this is a "political minefield" domain really isnt it ?

Almost all of the "US" market wouldnt prob. touch it. And if it was developed, it would have to be anti BinLadan for a US sale, and even THEN, unlikely any established company would purchase it.

Personally, I would steer clear of it. HOWEVER, once he's found dead or alive( and dies) it'll prob be worth something :)

•••
yeah! espically if you get a photo of his head and of his kids :p not to be nasty or anything. But its true. A lot of people I know (UK) visit bin laden joke sites. So if you made it into a joke site, with edited pics. You would get a lot of views from people at my school.

•••
Originally posted by SY4
well, this is a "political minefield" domain really isnt it ?

Almost all of the "US" market wouldnt prob. touch it. And if it was developed, it would have to be anti BinLadan for a US sale, and even THEN, unlikely any established company would purchase it.

Personally, I would steer clear of it. HOWEVER, once he's found dead or alive( and dies) it'll prob be worth something :)

Good advice!

•••
Originally posted by hilljd00
yeah! espically if you get a photo of his head and of his kids :p not to be nasty or anything. But its true. A lot of people I know (UK) visit bin laden joke sites. So if you made it into a joke site, with edited pics. You would get a lot of views from people at my school.
Yes, that might be a possible use for the domain. Can't think of anything else useful though. Perhaps an anti-bin laden site, but still, that won't attract much visitors.

I wouldn't invest in it, even for only $5. Don't seen any potential use...

•••
yea. maybe for only $1. I might consider buying it, then selling it to someone in my school. LoL

•••
Originally posted by WebHold
I'm looking to possibly purchase this name. I do not have this in the domain appraisal section because I do not own it. What do you guys think this is worth anyways. Please shoot from the hip as I do not own the name.

For no more than Reg. fee Andy, IMHO. ".NET", and all the baggage. :)
Best of Luck.

•••
Thanks everybody. The Usama joke sites are hillarious.

•••
some times... not always

•••
Re: UsamaBinLaden.net

Originally posted by WebHold

However..

I do owned Anti-Terrorist.com.
PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!!!

•••
I don't think anyone would visit Usama Bin Laden.net as it's spelled Osama ;).

•••
Exactly, its with an O, besides thats an ugly domain name =/

•••
I would delete such names without a notification. I hate terrorism

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back