Domain Empire

advice Value of .com emoji domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Isac

Top Member
Impact
I don't know anything about these kinds of domains like this one ☁.com . which was sold on flippa for $ 13,600 . Domain is an IDN . How much these kind of domains have value .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
is not,what do you think,not a emoji

•••
i dont, i use the ones that have unicodes under the EMoji classification, its neat, kinda cool

how would someone ever type it in?

page

•••
Only brought , because it looks cool,you never know if will be added to the emoji classification,right.

•••
•••
hum,true,will change that.

•••
Don't fall for the hype people.
If it looks like a ☁, maybe it is a
poo.png

Update: you can now post 💩 on NamePros. No longer will you have to screenshot a pile of poop, and post as image.

•••
When I see on a webpage a domain, that is not clickable, I select it and open using right mouse button.
Just found out that is not possible with emoji domains.

I just tried it using chrome browser, and it worked without problem.

•••
•••
grilled, thats the type of incremental chnage were seeing in a lot of place, also if your at work or on a older computer (windows 7)

getemoji.com is a great place ot see , click them all

page

•••
•••
it works and reads on iphone 7plus

•••
grilled, thats the type of incremental chnage were seeing in a lot of place

When I first noticed Emoji's now appear in NamePros posts, I tried the chat, and noticed it wasn't working there yet. I asked mods about it, and a few days later...

upload_2018-1-11_16-33-59.png

I'm sure emoji domains, and emoji usage, will receive some friction, but adaptations can occur which may turn what was once considered a negative, into a positive.

•••
Looks like ☁️.com is back on the market based on Media Options tweet today. It'll be interesting to see what it fetches should they close a deal.

•••
Salesforce, Amazon or Microsoft would be crazy not to grab the cloud emoji in dotcom to promote their cloud services. I'd consider anything below $100k as a steal for the publicity alone.

•••
Salesforce, Amazon or Microsoft would be crazy not to grab the cloud emoji in dotcom to promote their cloud services. I'd consider anything below $100k as a steal for the publicity alone.
You're crazy these are real public companies i.e (No fake market cap)

To even suggest 100k of shareholders money to be spent on a emoji domain i think is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. Anybody responsible of that in a public company would have their head prepared for a Brutal Public Guillotine.

These companies are balls deep in natural language processing (To even fathom a Emoji domain as remotely serious you need to be under the influence of something)

Drew bought the domain drunk at namescom i suspect if he can offload it to a non-domainer who is medically stable for even $1k i'll eat my fist.

Last edited:
•••
Anything under 100k is great value for such a unique brand asset. That is less than the down payment on a booth at a major trade show.

Brands evolve with trends, look for ways to differentiate and create conversations. Not every domain is meant to host a flagship domain on... Domains can be successful for promos and these corps do so all the time. This domain is exceptionally unique and only one cloud company can own it.

•••
Anything under 100k is great value for such a unique brand asset. That is less than the down payment on a booth at a major trade show.

Brands evolve with trends, look for ways to differentiate and create conversations. Not every domain is meant to host a flagship domain on... Domains can be successful for promos and these corps do so all the time. This domain is exceptionally unique and only one cloud company can own it.

There is no audit in the world of a public listed company that will ever show an expense to an Emoji domain. What happens in the world of fake market cap tokens I can't answer for....... anything is possible i guess

I've heard some crap in my time - this is up there

Last edited:
•••
•••
Really it is too costly.

•••
how do you advertise ☁.com?

Will the links here even recognize that as URL?

let's try:

http://☁.com

☁.com

This site can’t be reached
xn--l3h.com’s server DNS address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

So, I guess, you are effectively buying for 13K xn--l3h, a 6 character, double dash, letter/number mix.

I copy and pasted and it worked - to my surprise

•••
EmojiBid.com on sale! PM, thank you!

Last edited:
•••
Nike did it, 🏀.to Check this !!!

•••
Can someone explain the difference of value between emoji .to and emoji .ws domains? Thanks!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back