IT.COM

w-o-r-d-s .com domains, who has them or is buying them and why...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I didn't want to start this but if people are buying there must be a value so lets discuss. I was reading in appraisals someone asking about some w-o-r-d with hyphens and was getting ripped apart- all replies when I read it was reg fee/lower than reg reg etc.

What motivated me was snap had listed in their "most active" email n-a-v-y.com $30.00. I have been watching and a lot have been not even getting to live auctions($60) ex- c-o-u-n-t-r-y q-a-t-a-r ... I have only 2 and I grabbed them as I am not looking for type-ins but they can be brandable and I like to have a bit of everything in my portfolio.

f-a-s-h-i-o-n
b-a-n-k-i-n-g

Alright, rip away, Gary.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Found one devloped hyphen site i-p-l.in(Indian Premier League)

•••
PO-RN.com
:sold:

be 18 to visit

•••
s-e-x-y.me .......again must be 18 !

•••

Yesterday, I regged h-t-t-p [dot] com--just because I like it.

It sat on the available thread for two days, so I can't imagine it's worth a whole lot.

But it looks cool.

;)

•••
Ms Domainer said:

Yesterday, I regged h-t-t-p [dot] com--just because I like it.

It sat on the available thread for two days, so I can't imagine it's worth a whole lot.

But it looks cool.

;)

L-L-L-L is the most i have gone ,
i have a couple of L-L-L .me's (hot, job, art, web)

•••
evirtual1 said:
L-L-L-L is the most i have gone ,
i have a couple of L-L-L .me's (hot, job, art, web)

Those are really nice domains.

;)

•••
Ms Domainer said:

Those are really nice domains.

;)

thanks although my favorite is ...... s-e-x-y

•••
Reg'd awhile ago...just cause..

L-E-S-B-I-A-N.com :lala:

:p :p :p :p :p

pm if interested.. :gn:

•••
D-I-A-M-O-N-D (dot) net

Haven't checked out the value of these domains recently. This is getting ready to expire and was wanting to know if I should keep it reg'd.

Thanks!
:wave:

•••
I've only got two of these:

P-U-C-K (dot) com
0-8-0-0 (dot) com

So far only light traffic and a few looks at the offer page :guilty:

•••
selling them is a another thing

•••
I have three hyphenated names: s-f-v, t-j-t, and g-i-f-t-s.

•••
s-e-e-k.com

just regged s-e-e-k.com

thoughts anyone?

•••
Found one developed hyphen domain site.

l-o-a-n-s.org

•••
•••
hyphenated names are good for proxy imho :sold:
I bought a couple of proxy names,
u-n-b-l-o-c-k
a-n-o-n-y-m-o-u-s
p-r-o-x

•••
do people really buy these expecting people are g-o-n-n-a--w-a-n-n.. I couldnt even finish writing out my criticism its so obnoxiously hard and annoying to write like t-h-i-s.

You'd better have some real exclusive contnet to make your users suffer lke that.

Tbh I'd rather have socks201.com than s-o-c-k-s.com

•••
do people really buy these expecting people are g-o-n-n-a--w-a-n-n.. I couldnt even finish writing out my criticism its so obnoxiously hard and annoying to write like t-h-i-s.

You'd better have some real exclusive contnet to make your users suffer lke that.

Tbh I'd rather have socks201.com than s-o-c-k-s.com

A couple of decent sales recorded at dnjournal ... works for some , but gotta be short

•••
I have a few same character ones like K-K-K-K.com and Z-Z-Z-Z.com B-B-B-B.com G-G-G-G.com (4G) U-U-U-U.com ... I maybe get 5-10 visits a day on each but only parked pages no sites yet...

•••
m-o-t-h-e-r<dot>com & f-a-t-h-e-r<dot>com

Thx

•••
which would you keep ?

s-e-x-y.me
or
j-o-b.me

•••
which would you keep ?

s-e-x-y.me
or
j-o-b.me

I know a couple girls who'd want the former for a blog or an MSN address :P

I think j-o-b.me might sell, at a fairly low price. I'd be much more interested in sexy though ;P

•••
sexy.me has not been released yet ?

thanks for your imput

•••
I will be listing U-p-l-o-a-d.com for sale within the next week. If you are interested, please contact me before I do.

•••
A couple of decent sales recorded at dnjournal
Do you remember the domains and prices?

Edit: Here are all of the .com sales from NameBio for hyphenated actual words 3L and above

3L
ahh $300
bop $110
taz $60

4L
food $120
wink $60
luck $411
free $360

6L
arabia $100

and one .de
hotels $100

So it looks like if you are going to have hyphenated at all, then stick with the kind that are 3L or 4L super duper premiums without the hyphens.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back