budget: above $100 Wanting to buy 3L/ 4L .com and dictionary names

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

McKay Taylor

Established Member
Impact
Looking to buy quite a few 4L .com domain names.

Send me your list and your prices. Ideally looking to pay $150-$500 per name depending on quality (bulk deals preferred).

If you have some premium 4Ls (pronounceable CVCV or CVVC etc) I’d be willing to pay as much as $1000 each.

Update:

Budgets updated to 20K total

Looking for 3L .com’s and 4N .coms and single word .com, .co or .ai names. Please only send premium dictionary words (no weird prefixes or suffixes).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Send me your list and your prices. Ideally looking to pay $150-$500 per name depending on quality (bulk deals preferred).

If you have some premium 4Ls (pronounceable etc) I’d be willing to pay as much as $1000 each.

Total budget on this is about $5000.
DM sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

If you have some premium 4Ls (pronounceable CVCV or CVVC etc) I’d be willing to pay as much as $1000 each.

Total budget on these about $5000.

Update:

Looking for 3L .com’s and 4N .coms if you have them too. Budget updated to 20K total.
I sent you a dm

Total budget on these about $5000.

Update:

Looking for 3L .com’s and 4N .coms if you have them too. Budget updated to 20K total.

•••
•••
Update: Thanks for all the DMs so far. Still continuing to buy!

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back