Dynadot

Warning!!! Read This!!!

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Domain Registry of America is tring to do mass transfers.. These are the same people that were mailing out what appeared to be invoices to domain registrants...

Make sure your domains are LOCKED! If you cant lock them make sure to read your emails daily!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks bro,

I got one last week and posted the news too. Those people suk. I'm sure they nail enough n00bs to pay for the stamps.

Keep on spreading the word so nobody gets caught.

Peace, kp

•••
Thanks for the warning and heads up John. :tu: :great:

I've gotten several of their invoice like mailings in the past, but haven't received any for awhile. It's sad when a company doesn't have any ethical methods of conducting their business and they have to stoop to sending out junk in the mail and emails to scam innocent victims.

•••
ZuraX said:
Domain Registry of America is tring to do mass transfers.. These are the same people that were mailing out what appeared to be invoices to domain registrants...

Make sure your domains are LOCKED! If you cant lock them make sure to read your emails daily!

I was getting these scam invoices for my .US domain names but they seem to have stopped. I noticed that their "office" is in Manhattan so maybe State Attorney General Eliot "The Crusader" Spitzer kicked some butt.

AmCy

•••
Thanks.... All of my domains have been locked since registration however.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back