NameSilo

Website Appraisals Would Be Appreciated

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Funnychip098

Established Member
Impact
I'm thinking about selling https://tickerwear.com the site is brand new and has generated no sales.

The site is developed on Wordpress using multiple plugins the core ones being Elementor, WooCommerce, and Printful. All the designs seen on the site are custom made by me and orders are fufilled through a third party on demand manufacturer, that I've already fully configured. With the site sale I'll provide all design files, ads, and social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit.)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
..using multiple plugins the core ones being Elementor, WooCommerce, and Printful...
..All the designs seen on the site are custom made by me and orders are fufilled through a third party on demand manufacturer..
ZERO COST

Last edited:
•••
One sec

Last edited:
•••
im in love with the idea.

I love this niche so i’m biased.

Launch 🚀 up up and away. Add companies YOU OWN STOCK of. I love this idea, it’s just so easy to rip off someone else, have original.

Also love the name “TickerWear” i worry is like “TicketWear” which not make as much sense

Last edited:
•••
“Robinhood”? Seriously!!

Add some Schwab, Fidelity, of Schwab.

Actually careful with corporate logo IP...
Stick with the ticker, IMO, less reliability.

•••
It didn't strike me as a store right away. Gave off blogger vibes initially. Great layout though.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back