Website Review Profily.link

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

UntitledUser

Established Member
Impact
Profily.link is a web app that gathers all your important links into one easy-to-use link. Share your contacts easily using NFC business card or QR code. Update your info anytime, anywhere, so it's always up-to-date.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I
Profily.link is a web app that gathers all your important links into one easy-to-use link. Share your contacts easily using NFC business card or QR code. Update your info anytime, anywhere, so it's always up-to-date.
I actually didnt know what an NFC business card was and wondered why it looked like there was a credit card behind the phone when its for links as the home page says "the one and only page for important links. so I thought it was like link tree, then googled NFC before seeing the how it works page. I thought the card behind the phone looked weird until i understood the concept. Basically, If i was confused that the home page says its for links, but then its a card like a credit card that you tap to bring up a profile, then other people may be confused, just saying...

Home page is nice. I really like the colours and the cleanness of it. Buttons change colours when you change to mobile view though. Maybe that should be the same.

How it works page - bottom button does not look good. Text and button dont align. Menu / hamburger has disappeared.

Contact page - no menu / hamburger on that either. Could do with a bit more colour. Also, dont just put your email in text like that. You will get a billion tons of spam. Its a mailto link, so you can just put the text with gaps between the @ and before .link, but its better to have a contact form with spam protection.

Hope that helps

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back