Domain Empire

Welcome to Web Design Talk!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Welcome to the Web Design Talk forum!

As you can see we are rebuilding the forums. We will be adding new sections soon. Feel free to sign up and participate while the forums are being built back up.

Aslo for those of you that registered after 10-9-02 you will need to sign up again.

Thanks for visiting webdesigntalk.net!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i come back and you sabotage the joint!

•••
Originally posted by daisha
i come back and you sabotage the joint!
Who me? ;)

Actually no I didn't sabotage anything. The forums just needed some major changes made to them because they weren't going in the right direction. I've decided that it would be best to start them again from the ground up. This will help make the forum more organized, useful, friendly, and fun for everyone.

Well here's a couple of quotes for ya:

"The physicist's greatest tool is his wastebasket." —Albert Einstein

"The two most important tools an architect has are the eraser in the drawing room and the sledge hammer on the construction site." —Frank Lloyd Wright

;)

Oh by the way, Thanks for coming back! :)

•••
Hey,

Good luck with the site's restructuring. :)

•••
Originally posted by adaaaam
Hey,

Good luck with the site's restructuring. :)

Thanks! :)

It's coming along slowly but surely.

•••
•••
kewl quotes. waits patiently for the new directions

hehehe

•••
How about we get a website side of things.. maybe a forum for submitting tutorials and then a website where the good/accepted/working ones are put up

•••
Yea that's a good idea. We'll do something like that. :)

I was thinking of a sepearte forum for tutorials with a sub forum for submitting tutorials for now. But maybe an actual web site would be better? What do you think?

•••
Hey,

That would definitely take some hard work but of course a main page would be nice. The title Web Design Talk however implies more of a discussion forum.

•••
Well we got a tutorials and submit tutorials along with resources and scripts section up for now. Maybe we'll eventually make it into an actual home page, but I think we'll see how it goes for now. :)

•••
I'm looking forward to seeing this place get rebuilt. i hope it will come in handy!

•••
Originally posted by DarkDevil
How about we get a website side of things.. maybe a forum for submitting tutorials and then a website where the good/accepted/working ones are put up

I think once we get the forums going and get a few or more topics in each one we may do something like this. Probably just a main page that links to all the different sections of the forum, and shows the latest posts, newest tutorials and code snippets, and some things like that. :) I don't know exactly what but something along them lines.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back