NameSilo

What a great way to use a 2 letter.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
i guess i need to spend some $$$$ to buy myself a 2 letter.com and learn from this website.:wave:

this place got style:)

http://www.nc.com/

:gn:
:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
2 funny. hmm, i wonder how much they want...

•••
WOw what a coool domain ::)

•••
I'm in North Carolina ......... dont think it's funny at all ....

well - maybe a little .... lol

•••
A nice, laid back, 2 letter family site, oft visited, that leaves the door open for a big money day... What the heck? ... Life is good.B-) :D

•••
some of there links ant bad, b3ta and half man half bisket :)

•••
Rightio, Grrilla ... they know it has value, and they are sitting back waiting for the right opportunity to strike, IMHO.

:$:
We’re not hugely attached to this domain name, so if you’ve gotta gotta GOTTA have it, feel free to contact the domain administrator with extremely high offers :)

Someone from here should E-mail them and ask for their "Asking price" ... we could have a little "closest to" contest or something! :laugh:

Good stuff, thanks.

•••
a great domain for the investment club :)

did anyone email them???

adi

•••
what a great name!

was thinkin on of it! ok i will do it!! will email them:gn:

Last edited:
•••
keep us updated of course.

•••
that name could fetch upwards of 40k

•••
•••
Its a great combo ..

Apart from the US State use its has the 'c' ending which is probably the best of the lot.

(corporation, computers, company, etc)

I envisage a motivated reseller bidding above $50,000 and a collector like Elequa bidding from $75000 to $125000.

Anyway, my bid of $20,000 didnt get a response..:laugh:

•••
LOL

Last edited:
•••
Originally posted by redhippo
was thinkin on of it! ok i will do it!! will email them:gn:

What's the verdict, Hippo? :talk:

Originally posted by 4u-domains
Anyway, my bid of $20,000 didnt get a response..:laugh:

Ah well, you gave it a go 4u! :tu:
Would you go higher if Hippo's response (above) comes back with a slighly higher Asking price?
Just tossing some ideas around here.

:lala:

•••
•••
^^ LaLa!

^^ That's what I thought! :hehe:

Have a great domain name weekend, 4u.

•••
•••
...so my new offer of $21,500 PLUS big1nz.com isnt going to get them excited....

:guilty:

•••
very good name, not a good use.. :(

•••
OK guys! get your $$$$ ready

Here's how to reply when selling a name

"Thank you for your recent interest in purchasing the nc.com domain name.

At this point we are not actively seeking to sell the domain. We are however willing to listen to serious offers on the understanding that this is a two-letter domain with a large volume of casual traffic. Offers would need to start around or above the $50,000 range - we frequently receive offers below this, and have set this price as a starting point to even consider selling. Other factors that would influence if we would sell are what the domain would be used for, etc.

If you are still interested please contact me via the [email protected] address.

Thanks,

-- Paul

:gn: all those $50K spare cash can email them anytime;)

•••
Seems to be a reasonable starting point, just not for a small time NamePros geezer like myself!

:lol:

ST

•••
Nice job, Hippo! :tu:

100 NP$'s en route.
Have a great domain name weekend. :)

•••
sama, sama!WaveMail.com (same to u in Malay)!:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back