Dynadot

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Re: The Firm

I cannot understand what Jimmy Page (songwriter, producer, guitarist and founding member of Led Zeppelin) was thinking at the time.

Over 30-years later, and I'm still confused. WTF?

Last edited:
•••
@CraigD
I hear you, bro.
Not a big Firm fan but still a tight band.
Jimmy was just havin a little fun.
Playing with Paul Rodgers (Free, Bad Company and other bands) wouldnt suck, even for Jimmy.
Tony Franklin aint no slouch either on that fretless.
Plant was off doing his thing, so keep the rock moving.

jmo

Peace,
Kenny

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
23:56 in a train coming home from London.. some Russian hip-hop :) .. Angel by Basta

•••
my all-time favorite remix............

•••
•••
One of the silliest titles ever for a "rock" band, or maybe they were trying to be a funk/r&b band.

Listenable old school number even so.

•••
Released in 1970...still relevant :banghead:

•••
•••
•••
Such a bummer day in the music world...

Mark Lanegan, vocalist for Screaming Trees and Queens of Stone Age, dies at 57: 'He will live forever'​

Mark Lanegan, grunge pioneer and lead singer of the Screaming Trees, has died. He was 57.

According to a statement confirming Lanegan's death on the singer's official Twitter account, he died Tuesday morning in Ireland. No cause of death was given.

"Our beloved friend Mark Lanegan passed away this morning at his home in Killarney, Ireland," the statement read. "A beloved singer, songwriter, author and musician he was 57 and is survived by his wife Shelley."

more...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/ente...rees-queens-stone-age-singer-dead/6898432001/

•••
•••
Some of the best live concerts I've attended...they are still creating masterpieces. Always a superior combination of music, vocals and lyrics.

When you know where you come from
You know where you're going
Just because you're a child of your time
When you know where you come from
You back down for no one
Just be true to yourself, it's your life

•••
Warning....this is a serious song and video from Gilmour.

•••
Saxon is still making some great music...

•••
I cannot understand what Jimmy Page (songwriter, producer, guitarist and founding member of Led Zeppelin) was thinking at the time.

omg. I threw up on my lunch a little. OK, a lot.

Like the one reviewer said about Spinal Tap (in the movie storyline), what a "sh*t sandwich"!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back