Impact
I am a new domainer, recently hand regg these .ME extension domain names:
  • BusFor.me
  • LimoFor.me
  • WishFor.me
  • VoteWith.me
  • ExerciseWith.me
  • TeachWith.me

What do you think about these names are they going to sell and most importantly I am in the right direction? Any advice and opinion would be appreciated. :xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No, you're in the wrong direction. For example, what kind of business would call themselves "votewith.me"?

Stick to .com.

Last edited:
•••
No, you're in the wrong direction. For example, what kind of business would call themselves "votewith.me"?

Stick to .com.
Thank you for the advice. I reg votewith.me for political campaign in mind

•••
Thank you for the advice. I reg votewith.me for political campaign in mind
I'm not a native speaker, but I'm pretty sure you say "vote for me", not "with".

•••
With prepositions (or almost any 2 words) it is of a zero value. You stand a chance if you remove them:
bus.me
wish.me
teach.me
I obviously understand they all are taken. But that's kinda names (one-worders) you should aim going to the direction of ''.me''

•••
With prepositions (or almost any 2 words) it is of a zero value. You stand a chance if you remove them:
bus.me
wish.me
teach.me
I obviously understand they all are taken. But that's kinda names (one-worders) you should aim going to the direction of ''.me''
I have seen some sale on namebio in .me extension with prepositions

•••
Your probably looking at aftermarket sales data

There's only 20 reported end user sales of .me in the last 12 months and all but one are one word dictionary names....

The only 2 word domain was Restaurants Near .me and it sold for $1,500 via DAN

Probably a few unreported sales out there, but not really enough to justify taking a punt on 2 word .me domains

As previously mentioned try and stick to one word domains with these types of extensions

•••
I have seen some sale on namebio in .me extension with prepositions

For sure, but we are talking about probabilities, and the probability of such a sale it's so low, that for me it's not worth it. Same thing - in NameBio you have some absolute gibberish sales - it doesn't mean you should go for similar names only because you saw a few of them sold (and we have no idea what's behind them in reality).

The very good thing about sticking to .com being a newbie is that one-two years from now you'll have an idea of what sells in .com, thus, you may start playing with other tlds. You'll understand that all the other tld sales are a tiny fraction of .com and names should be of an absolute top quality.

Last edited:
•••
The word limo is extremely dated. Party Bus is the modern day limo.

Most teenagers rent muscle cars for prom. musclecarfor.me

Most 20 - 30 year olds rent party buses, jet skis, and snowmobiles. partybusfor.me

Bros, Chads, Dudes and Alphas rent light combat troop vehicles. (Major Cities have decommissioned military transport vehicles) gijoefor.me

Trust fund adult kids lease BMW M3's, Tesla's and Hemi's. trustfund.me(mom&dad)

40 and up take charter yachts or party boats (Key West Florida). boatsandhoesfor.me

50 - 60 year olds buy Vettes. midlifecrisis.me

55 - 75 year olds buy Honda Goldwings, Harley Road Glides, Cadillacs, Lincolns, Benz, Lexus, some type of Winnebago's. retired401k.me

If you register any of these domains remember to like.me

•••
$5 to $15 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Your probably looking at aftermarket sales data

There's only 20 reported end user sales of .me in the last 12 months and all but one are one word dictionary names....

The only 2 word domain was Restaurants Near .me and it sold for $1,500 via DAN

Probably a few unreported sales out there, but not really enough to justify taking a punt on 2 word .me domains

As previously mentioned try and stick to one word domains with these types of extensions
Thanks for your valuable information. Can you please tell me where I can find end-user sales data?

•••
The word limo is extremely dated. Party Bus is the modern day limo.

Most teenagers rent muscle cars for prom. musclecarfor.me

Most 20 - 30 year olds rent party buses, jet skis, and snowmobiles. partybusfor.me

Bros, Chads, Dudes and Alphas rent light combat troop vehicles. (Major Cities have decommissioned military transport vehicles) gijoefor.me

Trust fund adult kids lease BMW M3's, Tesla's and Hemi's. trustfund.me(mom&dad)

40 and up take charter yachts or party boats (Key West Florida). boatsandhoesfor.me

50 - 60 year olds buy Vettes. midlifecrisis.me

55 - 75 year olds buy Honda Goldwings, Harley Road Glides, Cadillacs, Lincolns, Benz, Lexus, some type of Winnebago's. retired401k.me

If you register any of these domains remember to like.me
Thanks learned a alot :xf.smile:

•••
Thanks for your valuable information. Can you please tell me where I can find end-user sales data?
Go onto Namebio and under the "venue" tab select the below platforms.....

Private
Sedo
BuyDomains
DaaZ
DomainMarket

These are generally end user sales - some might be investor sales, but the majority will be end users.....

It's not the be all and end all solution as a lot of sales go unreported....but it does help narrow the search

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back