Dynadot

discuss What is the next Big Thing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

FavourB

Established Member
Impact
My mind was roaming through some things pertaining to DOMAINING
And I started asking myself what is the next Big thing to come.

Back in the days no one new of blockchain
Or crypto but today we all know,
The early domain investors that are always on alert, got paid handsomely

What about the Libra era that is still in the air
Well all the 1st tier name pertaining to Libra has also gone to those that got early info.

We have seen so many era and probably most of us new starters missed out

Now am hoping on the future,
I really wish to hit the jackpot when the next big thing opens up like a flower

Jackpot like the owner of blockchain.com had before it blew.

So let's discuss what in your opinion from the way the world is changing is gonna be the next big thing.

For me i think 5G will be the next big thing
Whoever got 5G.com would be very lucky by then.

Lets hear your opinions:xf.grin: and make this fun

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
1) You're deep into the next big thing and already ahead

or

2) You're deep into the next big thing and already ahead but there's leftovers to make your next big thing even bigger

•••
Me finally figuring it out.

•••
virtual but more in-depth.

•••
•••
•••
elaborate pls
Spintronics is like giving our electronic devices a major turbo boost without guzzling more power. Instead of just using the charge of electrons, spintronics taps into their spin (think of them as tiny spinning tops). This means we can store and transfer information way more efficiently. Imagine your phone or computer being insanely faster, or your battery life lasting an eternity—spintronics is on its way to make that happen.

Take hard drives, for example. Spintronic tech has already made them store more data in less space, making your bulky old external drive look like a dinosaur. And it's not stopping there. We're talking potential for super speedy, energy-efficient electronics that could make today's tech look like it's moving in slow motion. It's like the difference between sending a letter by snail mail and shooting a text. Spintronics could literally change the game in computing, data storage, and even in medical devices. Get ready for a future where waiting for your device to 'think' becomes a thing of the past.

Not new tech but "newer" tech. With the right interest and investment this could grow imho.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back