IT.COM

showcase What is your best LLLL .com domain?

NameSilo
Watch

AK85

Top Member
Impact
For me it is LNUA.com :xf.cool:

If you have to pick only one, which one will it be? :-,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last time I replied to a thread like this here on Namepros. The lowballers started looking the phone number from WHOIS and Phone started ringing.

There were offers like I am sitting with the cash in hand right now. Anyway their definition of cash in hand is not my definition of cash at all.

Just a headsup to other people who dont want nuisance like that.

•••
Last time I replied to a thread like this here on Namepros. The lowballers started looking the phone number from WHOIS and Phone started ringing.

There were offers like I am sitting with the cash in hand right now. Anyway their definition of cash in hand is not my definition of cash at all.

Just a headsup to other people who dont want nuisance like that.

Would pic of name completely mitigate this?

•••
Would pic of name completely mitigate this?
I think it won't because it was instant phone calls. There was no time for search engines to crawl and spammers to grab search results to target people.

It was manually done I guess.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
My better ones are scov and sotl in king.

•••
•••
Got an appraisal from BrandBucket.
Thank you again for submitting your domains for inclusion in the BrandBucket marketplace.

Congratulations! The following domains meet our criteria for listing:

**I got offers for more money than what quoted by BrandBucket.
I got offers for 6 figures$$$ for squarely.com,zmmr.com and karmaenergy.com as the dot co is taken

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back