Domain Empire

.info What order do you prefer .info .net and .org?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just curious what everybody prefers out of .net .info and .org I myself used to prefer .net out of the 3 but I have since changed to .info over the other 2. Anybody else have this sudden change of heart?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
not many people know about .info yet.

A fact that is easy to lose sight of. For example, I own the .us ext for the name of the town that I live in. When the name has come up in converstion w/ a couple of local realtors, (who spend a fair amount of time online), the reaction has been sort of, " Uh... .us, right. So you just type in the .us and that's a web address? I see." Easy to lose sight of the big picture when you spend alot of time around names and DN marketers, who, (I hope), are ahead of the curve.:cy:
Still, I think good things are in store for.Info. Of all the tld's, .Info offers the most direct and clear description of what it's purpose is and what you will get, and besides English, it translates to all of the romance languages and into German, as well.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Originally posted by NameTower
value: .net, .org, .info

for personal development: .info, .org, .net

Agreed :)

Although, having alot more fortune with .orgs atm :)

•••
i like .info, then .net, and finally .org

•••
value: .net, .org, .info
for personal development: .info, .org, .net
I agree, w/ one reservation- not so sure about "personal", which connotes to me , a personal site. I would prefer "for development" or " for commercial and personal development". A subtle, but major difference. Perhaps this is only a matter of semantics, in which case, excuse the hairsplitting..

•••
Seems like my .orgs get more type ins than my .nets and infos.

•••
•••
.net
.org
.info

Daum.net's Alexa rank was 2 for some years.. :o

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back