NameSilo

What will happen?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I own *a domain*, and *a certain network* is putting together a reality show of the same name. I purchased the domain when I saw the upcoming pilots for *a certain network*. So first of all, there's a chance this show won't even make the air, or it will be a bomb.

But what, if anything will happen when *a certain network* goes after the domain? Let's say I want to put together a fan site with news, contestant bios, rules of the game, tv listings, discussion forums etc. What kind of legal action could they take?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Build a site soon, or point it to a coming soon page.
Show you have intent, that your not squatting, and never submit an offer to sell, or an asking price, let them contact you and tell them you plan on making a 1964 baseball site that has trivia and stats..

Good Luck!
Francois

•••
well, your first mistake was posting it online, because a person in another thread had the lawyers that were taking action against him find his thread heh

•••
Originally posted by csmaster2005
well, your first mistake was posting it online, because a person in another thread had the lawyers that were taking action against him find his thread heh

Yeah I just read about that... and I didn't mention any domain, what are you talking about :tu:

•••
lol, was wondering why you changed it to domain instead of *cough*cough* :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back