Dynadot

What's going on with Epik and Rob Monster?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
I'm catching the tail end of this, seems to be some kind of controversy...

https://domaingang.com/domain-news/rob-monster-off-twitter-after-christchurch-massacre-controversy/

Must be something odd to evoke this type of a response from one of our members.

Picture0016.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
"There will be no loyalty except loyalty to the Party. But always there will be the intoxication of power. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who’s helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, forever. The moral to be drawn from this dangerous nightmare situation is a simple one: don’t let it happen. It depends on you."

some famous guy:)

•••
One person's hate speech is another person's basedness.

Basedness.com

Do you mean one-basedness, biasedness, baseness? What is your intention with this post? Can you expound. Personally, I don't like cryptic posts. I'm sure you had an idea in your mind. Looks like a promotion for a domain.

Last edited:
•••
Although I respect everyone's right to express their opinions and points view, but sometimes I wonder if we can have a true intellectual debate between those who have ascended to a higher state of mind and freed themselves of the collective thinking that is injected into everyone's mind from childhood and those who are still enslaved to their political, religious, and racial loyalties and affiliations and that all the arguments that they set forward are only to protect the interest of their masters regardless of what is right or wrong for the future of Humanity and our Home Planet.

These people who seem to have no mind of their own and only seem to be able to repeat what someone else has said in a book or meme hide behind the veneer of civility only as long as things are going their way, but ultimately resort to intimidation and violence once their interests and agendas are threatened by a formidable opponent that they cannot control or bend to their will.

We are seeing this happening all over the World right now as activists and journalists are being killed by the status quo collectives.

IMO

•••
This thread has become absolutely pointless.

It's not completely pointless if it helps to put an end to all the hate, animosities, intimidations, and deceptive tactics that are going on around us.

If left unchecked the status quo and all its elements are going to take us on the verge of another World War.

IMO

•••
@TheBaldOne ,

Disliking my post shows a little hate coming from you,

You could have simply used the "Disagree" option.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
@Rob Monster, stick to creating a competitive business. Don't start a pissing match. Leave religion, politics, and conspiracy theories at the door. That's for family dinners.

I wouldn't have found such nice words.
Yes, I fully agree.

•••
•••

thanks for the wake up call:)

This thread should be renamed to "social justice warriors tell Rob how to live his life and run his business":)

•••

This thread should be renamed to "social justice warriors tell Rob how to live his life and run his business":)

If you are going to make blanket statements it really doesn’t mean anything unless you back up those statements with honest arguments and facts, if possible. This is why most posts on forums are pointless.

Last edited:
•••

so you want to silence a thread
in order to support Rob

•••
lol

Hi

just so you ,and any others who think like the comment quoted above, will know:

outside of my family/business circle
i don't care how anyone lives their life or run their business.

they can run it into the ground
or take it to the top of the charts,

however
any comments made by me, are in relation to how one conducts themselves and their posts made on the forum, as a member.

as with any member, who posts about their service, domains, etc. then obviously they seek feedback.

that feedback, though opinionated, is based on the feed they give/gave and any experience i may have had with the subject/topic, personally.

imo....

fair enough, thanks for the explanation.

(the rest is just general observation and not directed specifically)

I realized I was also indulging and taking the thread off its topic and making it less useful. And the rest was just my opinion what the thread has become, social activists voicing their grievances, maybe genuine and maybe just trying to score moral points or maybe just outright smearing a business.
But for sure, indulging in bad faith baiting to which Rob patiently responds, then calling explanations trolling and selfish promotions. Not sure what to call such behavior.

Anyways the purpose of the thread is "What's going on with Epik and Rob Monster?" and not what our little cancel culture speculates on any given day. I for one, would be interested in hearing about the industry from an insider's point of view without constant disruption. This thread is not supposed to be some counseling session for what ails thee.

•••
•••
This is what I call a recoil response. @sonatime you made a statement with no explanation. If @frank-germany was incorrect in how he took it then explain why.

What is it you are on about exactly? You seem to be on some never ending crusade here. I do not share your values and motives. This thread needs a good cleaning so it doesn't waste visitors' time and can be of value.
When I visit this thread, I want to find Rob's views and not an outlet for your "polarizing views".

How about taking your advice and build something

It would be nice to have a separate thread, as I mentioned earlier, for having a civil public discourse for exchanging ideas without getting into a mud-slinging match.

•••
What is it you are on about exactly? You seem to be on some never ending crusade here.

I don't know what you don't understand? I have spelled it out more than once. Maybe go back and read the posts. You don't need to go that far back.

I want to find Rob's views and not an outlet for your "polarizing views".

Rob has posted his views. Very often. He can continue to do so as he wishes. No one is stopping him.

How about taking your advice and build something

Thank you for the advice. I might take it. Perhaps you can be specific as to what exactly offends or bothers you. Maybe you feel that Rob should be the only one posting. This thread has gone through quite an evolution. IMO, it is starting to become a lot more productive.

You sound upset. I am sorry if that is the case.

Last edited:
•••
I acutally have a domain business question. @robmonster
I wanted to find out how quickly epik backorders are fulfilled for a country code TLD. I was checking a domain that was dropping and the message on epik was "dropping soon and to backorder" the domain in question was already picked up or getting picked up on the drop by a catcher that specializes in the market. But I wanted to know how quickly epik can fulfill an order after the drop of domains. Does epik do domain catching and or is it in the plans? It seems like it is a specialty but could be profitable if done well. Thanks... :)

•••
“The story of Juniper Networks' hack dates back several years. In 2015, the company announced it systems had been breached by hackers who modified code for an encryption algorithm, called Dual_EC_DRGB. The algorithm was made by the NSA and given to the National Institute of Standards and Technology years earlier. Experts outside of government warned that Dual_EC_DRGB contained a backdoor vulnerability, but their warnings were ultimately ignored.”

•••

I am about as far from an SJW as you can possibly get and I think Epik and rob Monster are enemies of free speech and Christianity.

•••
It has been quite a day and it is far from over.

These are fascinating times in the world, and domains still matter. Epik is keen to empower all that we can for as long as we can. The oligarchs that aim to enslave do routinely seek to slow us down.

May the Lord continue to guide our steps, and allow us to be in the right place in the right time. For folks who choose Epik, now that we are doing our best to keep up.

Our plan is to stay independent and to be owned by sovereign individuals. If folks are seeking investor information, please don't contact me directly but rather email to [email protected] for details about that topic.

God bless you all.
What is the name of the oligarch "investor" that gave you $32,000,000 a couple weeks before Epik was "hacked"?

Attachments

• Rob Monster's Billionaire Backer-240p.mp4
    1.2 MB
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back